Pop teenage hitler lovers.

meateater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meateater@Nov 29 2005, 01:04 AM

fuckwits.jpg These shirts are the real deal.

dayum...ide dick slap them into tomorrow and smash their brains out...and then nut on thier broken faces...

this is the reason why I hate white people....I have bonde hair, and blue eyes....and I'm also bald....so people think i'm a nazi...i fucking hate nazis and racists....

I wonder if there exists some reverse brain washing process by which people can be cured of this nonsense. For many it takes place in college amidst binge drinking, the sexual allure of people of the opposite sex who stand against everything one was taught as a child, and infrequent elicit drug use. Since they're home schooled, I don't see college in their future. Just wait for them to hit 17 and develop a crush on Lil Bow Wow just to piss their parents off.

Originally posted by KING BLING@Mar 15 2006, 12:28 PM

http://www.myspace.com/smolderingashesofcooter

This is as scary as those weird "happy to starve myself because its glamorous" kids....

hows all the fuckheads on there list

heres another 17year old gimp for example

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=59099465

Whats all this 88 crap?

Why are the people who think they are the champions of the white race usually fugly and unable to spell?

Ps. if they hate jews so much they must REALLY hate bagels.... (Mmmmm lox and cream cheese with capers and a kosher dill pickle). Hard to hate anything so delicious.

Man you niggers are crazy (no pun intended). I would fall to my knees with roses and recite Mein Kampf in its original German version to have an evening with one of those girls, let alone both of them.

I could picture it now... A wild and crazy threesome and then we'd lay awake all night smoking cigarettes and doing Skrewdriver and Johnny Rebel covers...

at the rate racism is treating them(the fame and glamore, they are the hottest thing for whitepower since sliced racist bread) and who surrounds them (a whole town of idiots PLUS support from the national vanguard) these girls aint changing their point of view anytime soon..or ever..if they were muslim..they would be the ones blowing themselvs up.

the only thing that could possibly change their minds was is some over zelous skinhead grabbed them.took them to a shack and fucked them for days praizing hitler.

or if someone cut of their legs...i want to cut off their legs.