Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
*vegan* goes cru

seen in chicagoland part 2......

Originally posted by swamp ass@Nov 28 2005, 08:31 AM

nice shit.. time to do some communtity service =[

-slob

HAHA yes we are on the same boat, im about to start my 40 hours in about a hour......its goin to suuck......could be worse though i suppose :yuck:

Originally posted by midas_ups@Nov 28 2005, 11:14 AM

same ere, i got court in jan, im expected to get comm serv, and some hefty fines.

hmm

i got court like 2 days before x-mas and need to have my 40 hours done by then. i got about $800 left of my $7000+ in fines. ill get it paid off though.

but community service is word. stand there and do nothing and i get as much bread/bakery food as i want. :love2:

Yoyo Vegan You from by the Burbs?? I seen some of your shit in elmhurt and on irving by ohare, i think that shit is still riding,

i heard that cat vegan works for american airlines.. so thats why you seen him so close to ohare.. i once saw that cat up in TX, CA, MN, and NJ.. :five-o:

[quote=midas_ups,Nov 28 Yoyo Vegan You from by the Burbs?? I seen some of your shit in elmhurt and on irving by ohare, i think that shit is still riding,

I seen some new some shit right by vegans shit by Ohare, It was a PaGe throwie on the bridge right above it. Any one know that cat?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this