Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
|Fresh|*

Cans marks

Hi, i want to know about some can marks that i dont know about, like monstercolos? and rusto? and krylon? two of these are american companys so i dont know much about them... And if you can, give me the links... and sory about my english

thanks

Originally posted by |Fresh|*@Nov 28 2005, 03:29 AM

Hi, i want to know about some can marks that i dont know about, like monstercolos? and rusto? and krylon? two of these are american companys so i dont know much about them... And if you can, give me the links... and sory about my english

thanks

Hi, i want to know about some can companys that i dont know about, like monstercolos? and rusto? and krylon? two of these are american companys so i dont know much about them... And if you can, give me the links... and sory about my english

thanks

:five-o: <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-family:Optima'>YOU BITCH FACE MOTHERFUCKER</span></span> :five-o:

When I wrote in the heading "cans marks" i wanted to say you to help me with the the characteristics of each type of can like montana(gold, black), molotow, krylon, rusto, aerosolarts thanks