So my boy...

Milton

Originally posted by Milton@Nov 28 2005, 04:31 PM

Yo Fonzie,

Get a grip dude. I just came on her to point out that it was odd that somebody would erase another person from their myspace. I thought it was especially weird that an adult would do that without saying anything in person.

But you're right, I might say "why did you delete me?" I might even ask "why did you delete me?" Listen pal, I don't know what in the world encouraged you to talk shit at me. But, you're obviously a 14 year old with too much time on his hands. Fuck off. (Not in the "gay way" either.)

Go play somewhere...

MILTON

GET A GRIP

FUCKIN KIDS!

YO MILZIE!

u should know that myspace is considered pretty gay on here so whining about it is just as gay. your dude may have done it by accident. "talk shit", look man you are the one talking shit starting threads on this crap. oh yeah im not 14 and in no way do i have too much time on my hands. you are the one who goes from myspace to 12oz to bitch about your "boy" to all your e-buddies, whos got too much time now.

foneiz2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so this girl i was talking to i boned her hard right? like really hard, i think i may have bent my cock in the process hard.

and then she aims me talking about why havent you called me?

your pussy smells really bad. i did not enjoy intercourse with you one bit miss. i said and then she tells me that im an asshole but then im like no im not i just have an asshole and then im like call you late because i was getting brain from this bitch.

and this bitch im getting brain from i dont even know her name this girl like intorduced us kinda, she was like thats my friend with bad acne but dont tell her i said that.

so im in macy's trying to buy merchandise with a stolen credit card, or rather a found one.

and im wandering around looking for a white girl with bad acne and then as im standing there looking around for this bitch another bitch gets in my ear because she was talking fucking loud on the phone i was gonna turn around and fucking punch her in the neck when i notice that she has bad acne and then im like arent you ____ friend shes like yeah im like ok let me buy my shit and shes really cute except for the bad acne, i mean she had such a bangin body that i was willing to look past the acne if only just to hit it doggy style so i wouldnt have to deal with her shit.

oh yeah

thats right.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 28 2005, 03:14 AM

dude.. are you crying because of myspace?

Yeah.... I'm sayin....

My boy actually has the same problem with his ex-girl. She actually said "I can see that I'm sliding further down your top 8...... do you not want to be friends anymore or something? Maybe you should just take me off totally...."

So he just took her off and replaced her with a certain 12oz member, and now his ex is like "Oh well I see I'm completely off there now....blah blah blah"

Seriously. What is wrong with people? Fuckers need to grow up.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

He's not crying cuz of Myspace, it's an actual friend using Myspace as an extension of himself. Shit happened to me before. People use it these days to tell you things more than the phone or in person.

You know what? Now that i think about it, before i moved i asked a lot of people if i had their info to keep in touch with them and a lot of people were mad because i had deleted them. Mostly it was accidental. When i was around 300 people i started axin people right and left and this included when people changed their pictures and names and i didnt reckognize them. Some times shit happens. I did that to Devilush as a matter of fact. Whoops. Sorry about that. hahaha. But all has been restored.

Originally posted by hollowtips+Nov 28 2005, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Nov 28 2005, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ODS-1@Nov 28 2005, 09:26 AM

Originally posted by b0b@Nov 28 2005, 04:18 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Future Droid@Nov 28 2005, 09:37 AM

myspace is gay

[/b]

Originally posted by Issac Brock+Nov 29 2005, 02:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Issac Brock - Nov 29 2005, 02:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hollowtips@Nov 28 2005, 07:43 PM

Originally posted by ODS-1@Nov 28 2005, 09:26 AM

Originally posted by b0b@Nov 28 2005, 04:18 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Future Droid@Nov 28 2005, 09:37 AM

myspace is gay

[/b]

Some things I've been thinking about lately:

Bun B is the truth.

You can never have too many new era fittededs.

I don't give a fuck what it looks like, cut off t shirts are crucial on hot ass days.

Sonicare toothbrushes are amazing. Even better if they're free.

Pure MDMA is also the truth.

SoCal weed, however, is not the truth.

"The truth" is kind of an annoying ass thing to say.

I need to go buy some Raid, because we have ants everywhere.

We also have a mouse living in out apt.

I still enjoy myspace. Somewhat.

Originally posted by Milton@Nov 28 2005, 08:12 AM

My boy fucking straight erased me from his myspace buddies. That is some wild shit. I'm pretty sure its cause the new fat lard ass bitch he's dating doesn't like me. I don't really care because I'm getting annoyed with his pretentious, self-righteous, "I call people out because they need it" ass. Especially when the bum blows up my and my girlfriends shit when we are trying to keep it low. But who erases people from their myspace.

Keep "self-actualizing" you fucking pussy.

MILTON

BITCH ASS DUDES

ACT RIGHT!

go to his house and stab him in the neck with a screwdriver