Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Milton

So my boy...

My boy fucking straight erased me from his myspace buddies. That is some wild shit. I'm pretty sure its cause the new fat lard ass bitch he's dating doesn't like me. I don't really care because I'm getting annoyed with his pretentious, self-righteous, "I call people out because they need it" ass. Especially when the bum blows up my and my girlfriends shit when we are trying to keep it low. But who erases people from their myspace.

Keep "self-actualizing" you fucking pussy.

MILTON

BITCH ASS DUDES

ACT RIGHT!

people get too sensitive,if he feels he had to erase you from his e-site and he wont talk to you like a man then dont sweat it.his problem.

I erase people off myspace here and there.

But I was insulted once when I said some shit that wasn't even racist on a message board and this dude erased me. Like, seriously. :rolleyes:

Im getting ready to do a mass deleting of all these Shitty myspace bands. I dont know why i accept in the first place. First to go is REV DRO or who ever the fuck he is. Peace out you bastard.

My girlfriend's best friend did the same thing to her, and that was over gay shit said on the internet.

People who care this badly about cyber space should be put in a rocket and flown in to the sun....

Someone dial 9 Wah Wah! We need a wahmbulance! Just kidding, but fuck myspace. If I don't talk to you in real life then fuck you. I deleted that shit months ago.

I erase people all the time.

Dont take shit so serious man, if he is your mate you probly have his phone number and hang out. If you dont do either of then why do you care?

Yeah thats a dick move. Anyone who I personally know gets to stay on the friend list nomatter what. The only shit that gets me heated is people that send me friend requests and then never say whats up or comment me or anything. That shit makes me delete mafuckas quick.

I'm not crying over myspace. Thank you.

I'm saying its a little queer when you have no beef with a person and ooops you get deleted from their myspace. Its like some out of the blue passive agressive shit like, "I'm not going to say anyting but I'm going to take you off my buddy list."

Anyhow, kids need to learn to face reality. You should not be erasing your friend because of a heavy hitter.

In the words of Kanye West "From now on I'm treating fat hoes differently."

MILTON

MYSPACE

MILLIONAIRE

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Nov 28 2005, 03:06 PM

OMG that is not your boy.

your boy would never do that to you!

You're the most obnoxious addition to 12 ounce since the warning system...

Originally posted by Milton@Nov 28 2005, 08:12 AM

My boy fucking straight erased me from his myspace buddies. That is some wild shit. I'm pretty sure its cause the new fat lard ass bitch he's dating doesn't like me. I don't really care because I'm getting annoyed with his pretentious, self-righteous, "I call people out because they need it" ass. Especially when the bum blows up my and my girlfriends shit when we are trying to keep it low. But who erases people from their myspace.

Keep "self-actualizing" you fucking pussy.

MILTON

BITCH ASS DUDES

ACT RIGHT!

why you bitching about e-shit. do you not see him in real life, is he just your new e-buddy. if he is your "boy"(i hope not in the gay way) just say why did you delete me? :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this