just scored...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WA-WHAT!!!!

holy shit dood, thats a fucking score and a half! how the fuck did you do that? did i miss email? ya know, the one where you offered me the seat right next to ya? come on duster....that game last night was ill...although all we caught was the last two batters...some construction workers were listening to it on the radio, as we came outta the show...yes i called the jeter homer...just aske, youll see.....

the moose is on the loose

rOe

i realized last night that i have never been a yankees fan, but only a Don Mattingly fan.

I've been to numerous world series and post season games, and it just isn't exciting.

think about donny baseball sitting at home watching a team win and win and win as soon as he is forced to leave.

a great ball player that doesn't get the respect he deserves.

have fun though.

holla.

dwayne cleophus wayne

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by dwayne wayne

i realized last night that i have never been a yankees fan, but only a Don Mattingly fan.

I've been to numerous world series and post season games, and it just isn't exciting.

think about donny baseball sitting at home watching a team win and win and win as soon as he is forced to leave.

a great ball player that doesn't get the respect he deserves.

have fun though.

holla.

dwayne cleophus wayne

i habe been a yanks fan since birth

my dad was a HUGE fan and took me to the stadium when i was a young' un. i was a HUGE mattingly fan. i went last nite with my girlfriends mom, and mattingly and reggie threw out the first pitch(es). we were talking about how heartbreaking it must be for mattingly. :(

mi- the game... jeezus. not to gloat but we had KILLER tickets. down the first base line, in between first and RF, not on the ground level, but one deck op, on the railing. PERFECT view. it was just an amazing game. mussina was pitching string, it was just 2 swings of the bat that made the difference. he was looking good. then in the top of the ninth. the oneal chants. im getting goosebumps just typing this. he was so obviously touched. ny LOVES the man, rightly so. can you imagine being in the world series, and on the field, down two runs, in your hometown, and the WHOLE stadium is chanting your name in appreciation. its not like he was at bat, its not like we were leading, it wasnt just us in the right field corner, it was the WHOLE stadium. it was as if noone realized we were in the middle of the world series. it was special.

then...

scotty

scotty "the mother fuckin man" brossius

2 outs and he smacked it.

ive never been in a place that was ROCKIN like that. jeezuz. man, what a feeling being there.

and in the 11th when the dbacks had a runner on 3rd and no outs, to getting the bases loaded, to getting out of that inning...

we could only wonder if they could do it AGAIN. the last time a team came back to win a world series game, down by 2 runs in the ninth was 1929. and the yanks did it back to bak nites. when knobby scored at a play at the plate... fuckin a. fahgedaboudit!!!!!!!

the streets were rockin after. we hung out a while outside of the stadium. mutherfuckers were whoopin it up, chanting, screaming... there was a group of 150+ chanting all sorts of shit as they marched down the street. they came up on some cops and started chanting

"N Y P D" the cops were chanting and smiling too. it was good to see that. then, as only new yorkers would, the chant changed to: "FUCK BIN LADIN" that was quite entertaining too...

what a nite

other highlights include:

-a tattered and torn flag from the WTC being flown

-a foul ball going about 22 out on the third base side and someonee screaming "Jeter, where were you?"

-(and a personal fave...) david justice came up. justice has been in a horrible slump. looks like shit. looks like he doesnt want to be there. NO heart. he knows it and the fans do too. so he's like ohfor a million. keeps striking out with these pussy ass swings. so he comes to bat late in the game and is ahead 3 balls, no strikes. the crowd starts chanting "DONT SWING THE BAT, DONT SWING THE BAT..." and what does idiot do?

halfhearted swing at ball 4. so now everyone is pissed and is screaming, at their own player "DONT SWING THE BAT, DONT SWING THE BAT..." even louder. he didnt swing. ball 4. he walks. he should kept walkin back to halle berry, cuz noone in the south bronx wants him. very humorous.

so there it is folks.

call me scooter lipschitz.

it was fun.

sorry to babble, but if you read this far, you thought it was worth it.

Archived