heroin ruins graffiti careers. period.

LouieLightfingers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, you mean people do things outside of their computers and moms houses?!?!?

its ironic, hilario, downright bizarre to me when people see other peoples lives spelled out in spilled out brken alphabet in front of them and are like wtf?!?!

there is life outside of what you can comprehend. people are who they are. it sure is sad when we take a dark path but sometimes walkign down some dark train path or in some pitch blk warehouse or tar blk business is way to experience.

aint that what we are all lookign for?

im not condoning (uber duper gaylordess block__)

dont be suprised at what people put into their veins when you see these same real life people hang on a to a rusty ledge and spraypaint some name that they know will come out sloppy enough floors up that if they fall theyll be a splat.

This is a very touchy subject to alot of users, they will pretend that they are listing but its just going in one ear and out the other or they will tell you straight out what ever im cutting down i amm or fuckk off!

I know quite a few people that are in this situation towards drugs even some that have died form this shit and no matter how much you talk to them about how fucked up the shit is they have to convince their self into what its really doing to them before they stop. Like honestly if they had a fucking clue they would look at them selves in the mirror and see how their life is changing and the friends they are loosing.

If you get yours self out of this stituation, good on you but for the weak that cant, their life will allways be down hill and you wont be getting know where in life.

I could crap on forever about this topic but it just pisses me off to much to see people wasting there life.....Lifes to short as it is.

...Its not olny heroin and meth that ruins lives...WEED does to!

fuck all these hard drugs. stay away from them. nothing but poison.

i haven't done drugs in a long time, but i must admit i've always liked weed. and it's not physically addicting either. mind over matter. safer than alcohol.

*probably the worst thing about weed these days is that a good percentage of brickweed is sprayed with pcp since it is such shit in the first place. gotta watch out for that. start twitchin like smokey...

but uh... drugs are bad!

My boy's brother was riding the h-train for damn near 10 years and somehow managed to avoid death and disease. He lost almost every friend/thing he had before cleaning himself up. Aside from a lot of guilt, he's fine. Yes, I know how rare this is.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat, but it should be said that out of all the drugs out there heroin does some of the least long-term damage to your thinking gland. I guess if you're going to take on full-blown addiction it beats going near-braindead from smoking teeth for a year.

I hope this doesn't get the thread closed. I'm not glorifying the shit, trust.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself@Nov 28 2005, 09:04 AM

in this day and age, anyone who gets hooked on heroin is weak in the mind. like fools don't know what they're getting in to....please. it's a no-brainer these days, that heroin kills.

no compassion.

suckers.

Seriously. If you start doing heroin/crack nowadays, or even start smoking for that matter, you get exactly what you deserve in the end.

I dont care who the fuck you are, I highly doubt that theres any place in the world now where its not at least hinted at that doing drugs will fuck your life up, you know its not a good thing to get into.... sorry that some people want to be young and rebellious and "live fast and die", but seriously, if you go down that path, dont be pissed when the dying part rolls around.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 28 2005, 09:27 AM

My boy's brother was riding the h-train for damn near 10 years and somehow managed to avoid death and disease. He lost almost every friend/thing he had before cleaning himself up. Aside from a lot of guilt, he's fine. Yes, I know how rare this is.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat, but it should be said that out of all the drugs out there heroin does some of the least long-term damage to your thinking gland. I guess if you're going to take on full-blown addiction it beats going near-braindead from smoking teeth for a year.

I hope this doesn't get the thread closed. I'm not glorifying the shit, trust.

heroin addiction leaves lots of junkies braindamaged .........

OC addiction is a terrible thing, I know a handful of people who've gotten really bad into it, over 160 MG a day, in and out of rehab, etc etc. Girls who will let dudes gang bang 'em in the ass just to score a free pill, not an exaggeration.

But the main problem with people abusing a drug like Oxycontin is that it ruins it for the people who actually have valid reasons for getting prescriptions such as cancer patients, amputees, etc. Illegal use of prescription drugs has led to numorous drugs being taken off the market even though they were proven to be effective in treating the symptons for which they were prescribed.

I know someone who was walking down the sidewalk and got smashed against the wall by a girl who was DUI. He lost the use of his legs and was in horrible shape and believe me, he needed those pain pills.

Heroin, on the other hand, is some fucking stupid shit.

the truth lies in themselves, you cant talk an addict out of his problem, the only way real addiction comes clean is if it through the addict himself, in other words the addiction will run until the person either decides to stop for themselves, or it will burn the wick at both ends.if he/she isn't willing to the listen and fight the temptation, then dont even bother, shits like a broken record, your friendship will also fall through.

When I first got into writing I met a few writers that influenced me and after hanging with them it started to be less writing and the guys started getting into drugs full bore. I dropped them to go to art school and nowadays I'm still around and 3 of them O.D.ed and 1 is still MIA on the H-train.

I think that graffiti and drugs are both addictive but doing drugs is becoming more cheaper to do.