heroin ruins graffiti careers. period.

LouieLightfingers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sect ebc@Dec 6 2005, 01:42 AM

wierd thread

at least some people know whats up

h is a killer ..

but yo meth is going be the next nationwide epidimic

ask anyone out west

and yo ice, meth whatever is the fuckin worst

i thought h was bad

yo just look out

Damn I thought it already was a nationwide epidemic. I haven't seen too much of it in NYC since the rave days, but I hear the homos swear by it. Not for nothing that shit is fun, but I got silly with it for 3 straight months in '97 and it was eventually pretty scary. I saw myself levitating above my own body one night and decided I'd give it a break.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Dec 6 2005, 12:50 AM

meth is mega bad everywhere already. fucking redneck drug.

I stopped hanging around quite a few "friends" because they couldn't stop doing that shit. Oh fucking well I say, they don't give a shit about themselves why should I?

I have a friend that conquered heroine, and I know it was very difficult for him. I tried to be as good a friend as possible because I know how drugs can make you feel like nobody gives a shit about you.... which almost always is not true. Anyhow, yes, heroine sucks, if there's anyone here that maybe just started smoking the reefer, do yourself a favor and leave it at that... don't try anything else because you're curious, I can tell you it's not worth it, none of it is.

Also, alcohol is the only "drug" that literally affects EVERY SINGLE cell in your body. No other drug does that to you. People that become very bad alcoholics deteriorate pretty quickly. I like to drink, but I don't want to die because my fucking bones are brittle when I'm 60, or because my liver doesn't like me anymore. Whatever, drugs are bad mkay. <--not kidding.

Originally posted by villain@Nov 28 2005, 08:15 AM

*probably the worst thing about weed these days is that a good percentage of brickweed is sprayed with pcp since it is such shit in the first place. gotta watch out for that. start twitchin like smokey...

i dont even know where to start...but i highly highly highly doubt that is true.

The h bomb is a def monster

the dude who helped school me one of the dopest writers ever

in my city, used to hustle drive a new benz,tens of thousands of dollars, had every tranformer, star wars, simpson figures, , had a dope pad. He was ill as fuck with the paint, and a good dude.

His girl broke up with him, he began with oxy, moved on to h started shooting. Lost it all now he lives in a homeless shelter. I think the fact that he lost all that makes him want to do more drugs to forget about it. Haven't seen him in about a year I think he is ashamed to see any of his old friends, fuckin junkie is what they would say, and can you blame them.

The girl I dated for 5 years, she liked to party alot started hanging out with cokeheads, and one of her stupid friends turned her on to the needle, went from coke to h. She was living with me until I found a needle in my couch. Forgot to mention her 3 year old daughter that also lived with us. I tried to get her help drove her to rehab took her to docs. Took her out of town for awhile, she always went back to it.

Finally I gave her the boot and she went to live with her sister. She called me up crying saying she needed to talk to me talkin about how she wanted to kill herself. So I go to meet her at her sisters. While Im ther she had some crackhead break into my house and steal all my shit, like 30grand worth of valuables. I wanted to kill the bitch, it went from a love to a hate relationship in a matter of seconds.

She would never admit to it but I knew she was behind it all. Had to bite my teeth and wait for karma to pay her a visit.

Since then I have met my beautiful wife, had a beautiful son and got married. From time to time I hear about her and she has had the clap, gohnarehha, all other kinds of coochie problems, she became a prostitue, and caught hep c from doing heroin with some one.

The only advise I have for any one who has a friend on this shit is stay away, they will steal from they momma if it means they will get high. This was my girl cool as fuck, I trusted her, loved her like she was my blood, and she robbed me after all that I did top try and help her.

It still fucks with me from time to time cause I still want revenge, but I guess her life is my revenge, she is dead to me now. I haven't talked to her in years and it still bothers me when I think about it.

fuck iv drugs they will take over your mind body and soul.

stay away, far away.

Now I am a firm believer in karma, and what you do will come back around fo sho.