Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Milton

Los Angeles California

Yo Assholes!

I've been here for a year and a half and only seen one of you fuckers. And after that fiasco with getting sand in like 3 German Outlines I understand why he doesn't call me anymore.

Additionally, where the fuck is Lens and all the other kids who promised to have drinks and cause havoc with the old boy Milton? By this time I'm happily domesticated and don't cause wildness as often as I used to.

Finally, Fatbastard, where are you. I left you my email and shit. You didn't respond. How bout the sixth of December. Holler at me.

wtf?...someone dissed ja?....was it saber??

Saber sucks...ever since I saw infamy and he was like, "I was never much of a tagger..."

The LA river piece is the only shit hes done that gets talked about......

lens got dumped from the board because he is a gigantic douche bag and it was embarrassing to all humanity that he's still alive. and the fact that you actually wanted to hang with that dude just got you taken off the "people i might consider meeting in real life if i gave a fuck about people from 12oz" list

lens got dumped from the board because he is a gigantic douche bag and it was embarrassing to all humanity that he's still alive. and the fact that you actually wanted to hang with that dude just got you taken off the "people i might consider meeting in real life if i gave a fuck about people from 12oz" list

AHAHAHAHAHA

zing.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now