Hey tattoo face!

Mothership

While riding the train today, I see this guy get on with his whole face tattoed in tribal. Everyone did the staredown, and he looked pissed because of it. Well guess what? If you're gonna' tattoo your WHOLE face, you're gonna stick out. Maybe he did it to be "different", and was tired of society's "restrictions". But when that poor bastard is in his 50's, he not gonna be so cool anymore. What about a family one day? If he was my dad and I was a lil' kid, I'd be scared as hell for him to come near me. This isn't fuckin' Star Trek: Deep Space Nine where everybody is accepted for their differences and loved because of it. I guess I'm just venting. Because when you talk to those kind of people, they're always like "I don't understand why people look at me like I'm some kind of freak, I'm a person too." Good luck getting a job buddy. ...FREAK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there was this streetkid chick with a face tattoo.

She was always looking high and begging for change.

It was imposible to not see the tattoo. I just jumped out at you.

Then she just went away.

Well I see her 4 years later

She's riding a bike with a kid seat on the back.

She's got a baby girl and looks like she got a job

and started living a normal life. it's funny though....

you barley notice the tattoo unless you're looking at it.

wow man, culture shock is like, fucked up, man. what a tardo you are mothership.

does it make you feel better that you ran home to your computer and talked shit on this guy when you couldve asked him in person why he would do that to himself? in some cultures its common and a sign of respect to do such things. in all cultures wack ass dudes who go around painting absolute shit on spots and get an area hot for people who have a respect and style to what they do look at young tough guys like yourself with utter amusement but ceaseless amazement.

ive never met and dont know what you do in your cool hang out time withyour other white friends, and you are white. i am too. but our caucasian naivety comes through when we talk shit on someone else to feel superior about ourselves.

fuck, im going back to drinking and hanging out with a real life girlfriend.

piss off.

My quote button isn't working...

"wow man, culture shock is like, fucked up, man. what a tardo you are mothership.

does it make you feel better that you ran home to your computer and talked shit on this guy when you couldve asked him in person why he would do that to himself? in some cultures its common and a sign of respect to do such things. in all cultures wack ass dudes who go around painting absolute shit on spots and get an area hot for people who have a respect and style to what they do look at young tough guys like yourself with utter amusement but ceaseless amazement.

ive never met and dont know what you do in your cool hang out time withyour other white friends, and you are white. i am too. but our caucasian naivety comes through when we talk shit on someone else to feel superior about ourselves.

fuck, im going back to drinking and hanging out with a real life girlfriend.

piss off."

-Wow...you're so cool, and aware of the worlds differences. "young toughguy" huh. I'm 29 years old SON. Hey good job too on announcing your "real life girlfriend" You know what's so crazy? i have one too. WOW. Keep on keepin' on my friend, with your punk rock "piss off". you and your REAL LIFE GIRLFRIEND should drink some more and go listen to your vintage Sex Pistols albums fucker. P.S. tattooface is still a jerk! Hahahahahahah P.S. He was a corny white guy like "US". I don't think he used his buspass to go home to a mudhut. So that "culture" thing goes right down the shitter, doesn't it?

There is this old spanish guy who is at the corner store 24 hours a day drinking old e out of a coffe cup.he was sentenced to life in prison but ended up getting out after 25 years. while in jail he got the right side of his face covered in a "evil clown face" tatoo.when i first seen it i thought he was crazy.but as i got to know him as a person.that tatoo represent him more as a person then anyting else