3 day weekend

Abracadabra

my boss gave me monday off, so i have a 3 day weekend. "big deal" you say. "it's thanksgiving" you say. well i say

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU DOLLYBIRD MOTHERFUCKERS!

unlike your shitty hole in the ground it's summer here. so i actually get to enjoy my 3 day weekend while you shiver your lilly livered asses off.

assbitchcuntshitfuck.

i will start off on tequila slammers, get rid of the vodka and bourbon in the fridge, then drink whateverthefuck comes my way. all weekend. i'm gunna sit on my balcony and soak up the sun while watching all the happy faces of the people on the streets. i might even cook a BBQ or 3. and you're not. you're gunna build homosnowmen and drink hot chocolate. wankers

I RULE. BOW DOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

[WEATHERDEPRESSED][TOOMUCHWORK]YOU MUUFUCK, I'LL BUMP THIS THREAD WHEN ITS SUMMER HERE AND I'LL BE CRUSING ISLAND TO ISLAND IN THE AEGEAN WHILE YOU'LL BE SUFFERING. BOOKMARKED![/WEATHERDEPRESSED][/TOOMUCHWORK]

friday:

i have a crate of stella artois and a comfy seat on the sofa. living room drinking it is!

saturday:

paint - perhaps.

in the evening im meant to be seeing a girl i had a one night stand with on monday. now i havent got a lot of cash to blow or any ideas what to do with her. anyone got any ideas??

sunday:

im planning on going out at night and taking some photos for my uni work. dont know what topic yet, but it will involve trains.

Guest KING BLING

Fuck 3 day weekends, I'm on a six day weekend right now. Including weekends I have 24 total says off between now and January 3rd - THATS A 3 WEEK WEEKEND...bitch

*hungover*

somehow ended up at an outdoor jamaraquai concert last night. got hell smashed and partied with like 20,000 people. then went to a goth club. so wierd. woke up on the floor of my living room with bloodstains on my shirt from cutting my arm jumping a fence after the concert. everything else is kind of a blur.