Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

3 day weekend

my boss gave me monday off, so i have a 3 day weekend. "big deal" you say. "it's thanksgiving" you say. well i say

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU DOLLYBIRD MOTHERFUCKERS!

unlike your shitty hole in the ground it's summer here. so i actually get to enjoy my 3 day weekend while you shiver your lilly livered asses off.

assbitchcuntshitfuck.

i will start off on tequila slammers, get rid of the vodka and bourbon in the fridge, then drink whateverthefuck comes my way. all weekend. i'm gunna sit on my balcony and soak up the sun while watching all the happy faces of the people on the streets. i might even cook a BBQ or 3. and you're not. you're gunna build homosnowmen and drink hot chocolate. wankers

I RULE. BOW DOWN

my main niggerette C just called. art show tonight. you know what that means? FREE IMPORT BEERS ALL NIGHT. i pity you people

sounds like....

THANKSGIVING ENVY!!!!

to me..

just sayin..

Guest imported_Tesseract

[WEATHERDEPRESSED][TOOMUCHWORK]YOU MUUFUCK, I'LL BUMP THIS THREAD WHEN ITS SUMMER HERE AND I'LL BE CRUSING ISLAND TO ISLAND IN THE AEGEAN WHILE YOU'LL BE SUFFERING. BOOKMARKED![/WEATHERDEPRESSED][/TOOMUCHWORK]

i got paid for to work from home mon-wed.. to do about 15 minutes of work a day..

i have a third job interview for this new gig.. its in the bag but im lounging and picking up checks. im hungover and the weekend hasnt even started yet.. time for leftovers.

-bob

I am getting paid to drink cocktails, bang my chick and watch movies all day basically

friday:

i have a crate of stella artois and a comfy seat on the sofa. living room drinking it is!

saturday:

paint - perhaps.

in the evening im meant to be seeing a girl i had a one night stand with on monday. now i havent got a lot of cash to blow or any ideas what to do with her. anyone got any ideas??

sunday:

im planning on going out at night and taking some photos for my uni work. dont know what topic yet, but it will involve trains.

Guest KING BLING

Fuck 3 day weekends, I'm on a six day weekend right now. Including weekends I have 24 total says off between now and January 3rd - THATS A 3 WEEK WEEKEND...bitch

Originally posted by Tough Love@Nov 26 2005, 01:10 AM

i get as many days off as i want so there

I'm selfemployed.

And I'm fuck'n off to Livigno next week to enjoy the snow.

Livigno.jpg.0487488b94a12f4dc147b0c1c093b98d.jpg

*hungover*

somehow ended up at an outdoor jamaraquai concert last night. got hell smashed and partied with like 20,000 people. then went to a goth club. so wierd. woke up on the floor of my living room with bloodstains on my shirt from cutting my arm jumping a fence after the concert. everything else is kind of a blur.

^ sounds like one of my weekends.

Once this summer I got covered in my own blood on Friday AND Saturday nights.

the friday I fell off my bike and on to a bottle of rum. That was messy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this