Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PurpleNerple

Worlds ugliest dog dies

ockheed said she had Sam euthanized after she learned Sam's heart was failing.

She said she's felt a little lost ever since, and is sleeping with Sam's favorite toy — a stuffed bear he picked up and carried home.

really, not really...

Sometimes dogs and owners look familiar, I wonder what the owner looked like?

RIP ugliest dog but atleast it makes room for some other contestants at the Sonoma-Marin fair.

This dog won 3 years straight.

samtheuglydog.jpg

yeah, and whats sad is it would have made a better monster in a movie than pretty much anything else

That's a cool looking, albeit ugly, dog. I'm glad that woman had the heart to take her home from the humane society. I wonder if other dogs at the park thought he was ugly as fuck, too.

Pffffft, what's PDQ stand for?

i honestly feel my stomach turn everytime I look at a picture of that dog, but at the same tiem I feel kind of sorry for it. I know so many people have probably been mean to and just ignored this dog because it was so damn ugly....if that was my dog I would get it some fronts made. Everyone would love a dog rockin a grill no matter how ugly it was.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 25 2005, 02:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 25 2005, 02:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>although fatties are still permitted if they are drinking multiple alcoholic beverages from their cleavage without the aid of their hands

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Nov 25 2005, 06:09 AM

this was headlines in 4 national newspapers...

kinda makes you stop and think for a moment huh?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this