......productions......

CAPS

..........Here's a discussion. Is doing a production for $ selling out graff? I say that if they pay for paint and kick down $100.00 a day then it's not that big of deal. They are gonna benifit from the murals finacially so shouldn't we also? We have 3 pros lined up and the crew started dibating this. We have produced in the past for fun but I feel this is a diferent story. The production is for buisness matters and will act as a finacial gain for the buisness so should we benifit to?. DAIM and FX I would assume get paid for some of their pros. Not all but some. CHEW ON THAT and lets see what you all say. Just curious.

CAPS...... been around awhile and watched this shit blow up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dont do it. Talk to Sake, I think he was involved in the bullshit with MP3's building where they had a group of elite writers come and paint murals on the side of their building. Then a week ot two after they completed the production they buffed it and did something else.

Disclaimer: Due to the massive brain damage that I have occured I can not remember the writers involved, I am not sure if Sake was involved, but I believe he was chosen, if he was not I appologize to him directly.

Archived