Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CAPS

......productions......

..........Here's a discussion. Is doing a production for $ selling out graff? I say that if they pay for paint and kick down $100.00 a day then it's not that big of deal. They are gonna benifit from the murals finacially so shouldn't we also? We have 3 pros lined up and the crew started dibating this. We have produced in the past for fun but I feel this is a diferent story. The production is for buisness matters and will act as a finacial gain for the buisness so should we benifit to?. DAIM and FX I would assume get paid for some of their pros. Not all but some. CHEW ON THAT and lets see what you all say. Just curious.

CAPS...... been around awhile and watched this shit blow up.

$$$

Get your money man.

If they wanna pay you then do it, I mean we all need ends.

Dont do it. Talk to Sake, I think he was involved in the bullshit with MP3's building where they had a group of elite writers come and paint murals on the side of their building. Then a week ot two after they completed the production they buffed it and did something else.

Disclaimer: Due to the massive brain damage that I have occured I can not remember the writers involved, I am not sure if Sake was involved, but I believe he was chosen, if he was not I appologize to him directly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this