AWESOME

Guest cyan

hey whats up

i am SO glad to stumble upon this great archive of stuff..

i get to talk to talk to some of my fav writers on the other side of the world and bug all the BADASS LOCALS like rapes, modern, and when..

(p.s. hey rapes i met you and se one the other day at the legal george fern wall.. do you have an email?)

(pps. when and mode you guys are some badasses i'd really like to bug you.. my aim is evilatomix and my email is evilatomix@hotmail.com hit me up!)

:) i really appreciate the people who run this place its quite awesome.. i was visting shit places like puregraffiti and getting really angry

-cy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry to sound all hyper and crap its just i've been looking to talk with rapes and when for a couple weeks now but couldn't find anything about them on the internet.. :eek:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dont be happy to find this site.

were all assholes and were going to make you look dumb, well piss you off so much that youll never ever want to meet another writer in your entire lifetime. unless you dont talk. thats the only way to stay safe. oh and this isnt a board for you to have an on-going conversation with your hero. its a known fact that people other than writers are on this board, dont give out any more info about where you are, where you are going and who you are doing what with. and good god, you use smilies too damn much.

......hey guys.. i like milk to.

.Yeah and see4 and daim, i like them and i like milk maybe i'll drink milk tomorrow. Yeah i knew a writer named milk, he was at the (insert name) legal wall and was all,"hey" and i was all,"hey". I like him and his girlfriend was cool she gave me a new cookie recipe. I like Milk. Milk on my face. Face. Face. :eek:

I like cope. He writes cool. He's all city. Help me..... milk:dazed:

CAPS.... got mine off e-bay....a.d.d..... bad

Archived