horses

Guest beardo

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This may sound pretty damn puertorrican redneck, but there's a lot of fuckin horses down here. Stray horses even. You ever seen a stray dog? Now imagine a pack of fucking stray horses.

Go up to a horse. Realize what a huge fucking animal it is. I don't know, I'm not that fond of horses, but whenever I stand next to one, I stand in awe. Those things are crazy large.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This teen slut in my old neighbor hood owned a horse. Word around the hood was that her dad walked into the stable where she was half naked, the horse had full wood, and the dad opening the door was enought to startle the horse and it kicked the shit out of her as a reaction. If only he had waited a few minutes. :huh2:

Bitches love horses because they are so big and b can control it.

I don't know, it gets them off or something.

Mounted police are pretty impressive. They're all over the place at mardi gras and they just power through the crowd. Shit is interesting to watch.

But yes. Fuck horses. If I ever have a kid, and he/she/it asks for a horse, I'll punch him/her/it and send him/her/it to their room to think about what they just did wrong.

*edit. Oh shit, new page.

I'm not mmad at horses although i was kicked in the arm by one as a kid.but to further my point I dont know bout girls that talk about horses but girls that ride horses....tahts a different story riding a horse for her builds all the muscles that she uses to ride you!!!!and works on her rhythm basic horseback riding teaches them to fuck better.....how could you be mad at that!?!sorry beardo old buddy I feel you plight but just find one of them horse riding ho's and have put it on you, you might change your postiion...lol

what is the only animal w/ a asshole on its back...?

A policehorse...!

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Nov 24 2005, 08:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Nov 24 2005, 08:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by test pattern@Nov 24 2005, 08:31 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Nov 24 2005, 06:47 AM

But Unicorns are even gayer.

hahahahahahahaha

but THE UNICORNS are not gay.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: