Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mothership

Hobbies

So during my hiatus from here, I ventured into collecting Transformers. Mostly the ones from the 1980's. At first I felt like a tool, having them on display. Now that I've blown way too much cash on a few hundred of them, it looks impressive. So my question is: What is your sick obsession/hobby/collection?

I don't and have never collected anything. I guess pogs and trading cards when I was like 7.

My hobbies include ganja, beer, hiphop, graff, poker, and once in a while video games I suppose.

i've collected coke stuff for while. but it's lacking in size due to the fact that i dont spend any money on it...maybe my contribution is null and void sinc ei dont waste money on it?

cokeshrine.jpg

oldcokeposter1.jpg

oldcokeposter2.jpg

mycokestash.jpg

from a while back.

I've collected matchbooks since I was a young pyro. As soon as it gets warm enough to ride again...I'm gonna start collecting squids. I heart speed.

hmmmm

Ugly Action Figures..... the uglier, the better...

vintage stilettosssss....Soul Records,

old compacts from the 30's an 40's,

wwII books...

i have been spending stupid cash on kicks. my mum has been getting angry. she says you need to save for a car .

records, mostly old funk, jazz, rnb and soul. I do have a pretty nice collection of classic rock records in like new condition.

I used to limited release hardcore and punk vinyl, but thats jsut not as cool anymore.

Shoes. For sure. I have to be sitting at around 40 or 50 pair. I think the next thing im gonna add to the collection is gonna be a few pair of reebok pumps that were just re released.

I bought a few pairs of pumps when they got re-released and i'm here to tell you they suck. The toe gets crumpled immediately, even if you barely wear them, and the cut of the leather is mad sloppy. Also, on one pair the pump itself barely functioned. I used to rock the shit out of them as a youngster but yo, be careful with those things.

i collect hangovers. and i have a small collection of 8 balls and white balls i've stolen from bars and strip clubs

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this