TRIUMPHANT MOMENTS!

Gunm

Just a few for me....

1. First time making out with two girls at the same time :love2:

2. Kicking that guys ass and having some thug life black guys cheering me on :king:

3. Having my work complimented by a certain big time writer

4. Finding $1500 in a grocery store parking lot

5. Working 5 months as a bus boy to save up money for my first car when all the other rich assholes at my school had their parents buy them cars. The whole sense of having worked to buy that car for myself.....Most triumphant

ok 12oz, now you.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. All those times I got perfect scores on state tests when people thought I was a dumb 'stoner.'

2. Everytime I chump the fuck out of someone

3. Going to college and getting deans list/academic honors my first semester after getting C's and D's in highschool.

4. All the comeups on crazy free shit like ounces of banging weed and expensive electronic items.

5. Thinking about how much bullshit I have been through in life, and how it has made me a lot stronger than most people I know.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The only one that comes to mind at the moment was when I was ice climbing in Vermont and I stopped and said "Dude... I'm fucking ICE CLIMBING".

*surviving the 90's without collecting a heroin habit along the way

*quitting drugs

*moving to the other side of the planet with:

£400 in my pocket

no job

nowhere to live

no return ticket

......and actually surviving

*becoming an uber kewl 12oz goderator

*getting an interview in a european magazine (which will hit shelves in january)

*being told by one of my (and your) favorite graffiti writers that i was his favorite graffiti writer

- finding "my thing" to do in life..my instrument.

- after dealing with with years of bullshit from people telling im no good at what I do, telling me I suck,should give up,no suport whatso ever, then to come back one year to show them up compleatly to where they have to recognize im good, is a great feeling.

- to start a band and sit in my basment for a year...then come out just to play a big battle of the bands at a big venue..and with flat out against 30 other bands..good feeling

- my first student, and her parents paying me..first studio gig and to get paid at pro musician rates..first buisness card..the start of my profesional drumming career...and doing alright. is a great feeling.

oh and my new band is cool too

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by LENS+Dec 14 2005, 08:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Dec 14 2005, 08:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Nov 24 2005, 04:59 AM

Not being the faggot who started this thread.

did your sister help you come up with that?

[/b]

possibly less creative than BEEFEATER.