this is paradise.

idonotlikeu

Guest drewWrite

yeah, you guys win. i was dumb to jump into an internet argument. they're just flicks. i know you guys know nothing of the status of these writers. i was just impressed that the pieces you guys don't like are by guys that have only been painting a few months--which is way better than i was after a few months. also, that the legal eagles here paint once a year on permission walls and have had that same style since the early nineties, and think their the kings of this whole state, and that by painting, they get hiphop cred.

stupid me. you guys were just lookin at flicks, while i was seeing a story. sorry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by drewWrite

and i'll admit that i'm biased since he's a legal eagle (and Seeking, he's not doing legals only NOW, his crew ALWAYS did only legals) and their crew have publicly dissed bombing saying that "it makes the place ugly".

please for the love of god shut the fuck up you dunnie,,,you really just said COD are and were LEGAL EAGLEs....you just played yourself hard you ignorant new jack..where were you when the trains were white...and "out dated" WHO THE FUCK dates graff, wethere I like a particular peice or not its NEVER dated...fools can rock what ever they want when ever they want...so 3d styles were done in the 80's and now niggaz took it to another level..i may diss it but shit is not "outdated"!! you simple toy are just talking shit about something you have no idea about..this is NOT a internet arguement , its a diss and you may dislike me but IHATEU.......

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by IHATEU

COD are and were LEGAL EAGLEs....you just played yourself hard you ignorant new jack..where were you when the trains were white...you simple toy are just talking shit about something you have no idea about..this is NOT a internet arguement , its a diss and you may dislike me but IHATEU.......

you're absolutely right, i've never heard of COD. i'm just a silly toy. but if that is East (not ATT) who did that production with wane, then wane is down with the biggest legal whore in hawaii. I never heard of wane, i just assumed he/she was a part of that legal crew. my bad. i've never heard of every writer, therefore i'm a toy. i don't hate you or dislike you, you are nothing to me. i'm just a new jack toy. right on buddy. :rolleyes:

Guest tackleberry

Re: Re: Re: this is paradise.

Originally posted by aRm..

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2853/IM000268.JPG'>

beamr

this is just one drawing of a shit load with this exact style

http://user.netomia.com/aters/aters09.jpg'>

one of these two writers is biting

what the fuck?? arm, that stuff looks way different.. that scetch i frikkin wakk as hell man.....you better go home with that shit...but i think the one on the bottom is biting ??:D

i don't want to start beef...i just think they are so similar...

and ya the sketch is probably the piece doing the biting...

There are about ten sketches with that style in the flic...

this one was the only one i could post up quick... I think the flic is way better.. i was just showing how some writers bite and others suffer because of it

Archived