READ THIS SHIT NOW!!!

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w0w dude you're such a gangster, talking shit, cursing at the cops, attacking a teacher with a butter knife, ZOMG!

edit: as i continue reading, i just laugh more. is this whole story just to prove to 12oz how cool you are?

I GAVE THEM A FIRM WARNING, THEY RECOGNIZED.

I LECTURED THEM ON HOW RACE IS IRRELEVANT, ITS A CLASS SOCIETY

You are a intellectual/gangster hybrid! ZOMG!

Originally posted by Issac Brock@Nov 23 2005, 09:20 PM

w0w dude you're such a gangster, talking shit, cursing at the cops, attacking a teacher with a butter knife, ZOMG!

edit: as i continue reading, i just laugh more. is this whole story just to prove to 12oz how cool you are?

I GAVE THEM A FIRM WARNING, THEY RECOGNIZED.

I LECTURED THEM ON HOW RACE IS IRRELEVANT, ITS A CLASS SOCIETY

You are a intellectual/gangster hybrid! ZOMG!

holy shit how'd you guess.

why'd you have to blow my spot homie?

doushe

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Nov 23 2005, 10:40 PM

Shame he isn't a hipster, isn't a cokehead, and has a hot girlfriend. Get over it, chump.

as true as that may be, cause i shit talk and all, as long as deto aint here to call him a faggot, i shall carry the torch, and when they ban me, some other bastard will pick it up. i promiss this shit.

backbone

ask about it.

PS

if e-beef is gay, then the entire internet is gay.

seems like more happens to you in a day than what has happened to me over the last year. and that's alright with me, i needed a break. i like my life drama and sucka free. i've got nothing to prove, nothing to lose, and everything to gain. i'm going to keep climbing as high as this ladder will take me.

there's alot of bullshit out there, some of it more cleverly disguised than other bullshit, but i don't want none of it. all it is is fuel to burn to drive on. and on and on....

Originally posted by villain@Nov 23 2005, 11:56 PM

seems like more happens to you in a day than what has happened to me over the last year. and that's alright with me, i needed a break. i like my life drama and sucka free. i've got nothing to prove, nothing to lose, and everything to gain. i'm going to keep climbing as high as this ladder will take me.

there's alot of bullshit out there, some of it more cleverly disguised than other bullshit, but i don't want none of it. all it is is fuel to burn to drive on. and on and on....

you know that was all a dream right?

none of that shit happened.

or am i missin it?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 23 2005, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 23 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GamblersGrin@Nov 24 2005, 02:03 AM

every fool wants to have a hunter s thompson story under their belt

my life is a hunter s thompson story

[/b]

I thought that was my life?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 8onus+Nov 23 2005, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Nov 23 2005, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MrChupacabra@Nov 23 2005, 10:40 PM

Shame he isn't a hipster, isn't a cokehead, and has a hot girlfriend. Get over it, chump.

as true as that may be, cause i shit talk and all, as long as deto aint here to call him a faggot, i shall carry the torch, and when they ban me, some other bastard will pick it up.

[/b]

You heard it from chupa, get over it. DETO would never call me anything because he doesnt got it in him, period. All that time around, he ignored my (and the rest of the crews) warnings on a bunch of shit by simply keep being stupid in the exact way that he ignored all the insults by never talking back. Hell, who in the world with the least e-respect gets banned and doesnt personally send some hate mail!?

I understand he's your homie and all but you're not taking anybodys place in here. You talk shit on your own and since that never happened in my 5 years in the ounce, its kinda amusing.

The fact still remains, deto is banned, whoever doesnt like 12oz is free to bounce and anybody that doesnt contribute shit but is just being a herb gets banned. You think we're gonna start some dynasty soap opera over that shit? no way. The whole crew of goderators could be replaced overnight and noone would remember it after a month, for regular mortals that translates into a day and a half.

Originally posted by Tesseract+Nov 24 2005, 06:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Nov 24 2005, 06:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 8onus@Nov 23 2005, 11:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MrChupacabra@Nov 23 2005, 10:40 PM

as true as that may be, cause i shit talk and all, as long as deto aint here to call him a faggot, i shall carry the torch, and when they ban me, some other bastard will pick it up.

The fact still remains, deto is banned, whoever doesnt like 12oz is free to bounce and anybody that doesnt contribute shit but is just being a herb gets banned.

[/b]

oh no nigga quite the contrary.

i love 12oz

i just dont like you

and i contribute plenty bitch