So, I shat fire tonight

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHA "Whipe"

Reminds me of when I was waiting for some friends at a the train staition before we went to a club. I really needed a shit really really bad all of a suuden, so I crossed the road to the McDonalds and, I guess I just ran in and found a toilet and crapped the hugest crap ever ever. But I remember looking for some toilet roll and there was none. So I thought to myself 'hmmmm what am I going to do? I can pull my pants up and waddle to the club and clean myself up there... or...'

So I pulled my trousers up and went on a turbo quick solid snake mission to the girls toiiets and stole me some TP.

It was my best ever.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Nov 22 2005, 09:26 PM

does anyone else look at the toilet before and after they do their thang??? i found thats a bad habit of mine...

hahaha

yeah I'll admit I check my dumps out

So if you ever hear me burst out in laughter from the bathroom it's because I dropped a hilarious looking deuce

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn+Nov 22 2005, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaKeItHaPpEn - Nov 22 2005, 05:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-big bruno@Nov 22 2005, 03:30 AM

'Shat' is an awesome word.

i always thought shart was way cooler.

[/b]

true.but i believe SHART is when you fart and some poop comes with it.

• 8 years later...
One time at hot lunch in school they had hot dogs with onions. For the onions they tried to recreate the red onions that you get at the hotdog stand, so they had like steamed them or something in this red sauce. For some reason though, they hadn't diced them properly and the pieces were really long. Then I was on the toilet and my anus was burning like I've never felt before. I put my hand up to my anus and felt the tip of something that I thought was a worm or something. So I was really freaking out and got a grip on it with my thumb and forefinger and pulled. It was an entire strip of onion like 4 inches long, I ended up pulling like 5 more out, and they all stung crazily.

hahahahahaha