So, I shat fire tonight

sarcasm

So, as the title suggests, this thread is about a moment I had while taking a dump.

To give a little background, I came home from school feeling pretty tired and hungry (the usual after a day of lectures and driving). I rest for a bit when I get home, and decide to cook myself something to eat. I decide on some ramen noodles because it's fast and derrricious. Now, the ramen I chose to make isn't the fake americanized beef w/ cheese flavored shit. I pull out the spicy, but oh-so-good korean ramen known as Shin Ramen- Shin meaning spicy to those who don't know.

A visual if you will:

Shin_Ramyun.jpg

(If you like spicy, and ramen noodles, this is heaven for you.)

Going along, I cook my noodles and eat it. I'm feeling pretty satisfied besides the fact that I need a nap. So after eating, it's time for me to put myself to sleep.

I sleep for a little while, and get freshened up to get some studying done. I proceed to my girlfriend's house to pick up her school parking permit, so I can go study at the school's library (I don't go to my school because it's 35 miles away, and fuck that). So I go over, say hi, get the permit and bounce. At this moment, my stomach is feeling pretty nasty.

I proceed to drive off, and find myself having the urge to explode a hole in my pants, if I don't get to a bathroom ASAP. There's a Burger King across the street from where she lives, so I head over. Now, I know some of you hate taking shits in public bathrooms, but when nature calls, you better get your ass to a toilet unless you want shit stained chones.

I make it to the bathroom, and commence taking a dump. Now thinking back a couple of hours to when I ate the Shin Ramen, my shit isn't looking to good. I'll leave your imagination up to you. Here's a hint, think hot and spicy.

Anywho, I'm taking my shit right, and I just start looking around. I notice that there's smoke in the bathroom stall. So at that point I'm like what the hell, and notice that there is lots smoke comming out from the botton back of the toilet where it meets the tile floor. At that moment, I"m freaking out, thinking that a backdraft effect of fire is going to consume my ass and explode. I try to whipe as quickly as I can, but you know it's taking me a while b/c my shit isn't just an ordinary shit- again use your imagination. So I'm whiping and whiping and all the meanwhile laughing b/c I'm thinking to myself "I just shat fire, it's going to make this fucking place burn down." So I whipe, and flush- all the meanwhile in a "protect your face and turn your body in embracing mode" just in case a shit explosion occurs from flushing.

I flush, and jump out of the stall where a customer is washing his hands. I point out to him that there's smoke comming from the toilet, and he just replies "I don't work here" in a cracked out manner. He assures me that he'll tell one of the employees on his way out. So I"m in there washing my hands, and an employee comes in. I tell him "yo, the toilet is smoking" and he's says "nah, it's you who's smoking in here." I then point him to the toilet, where it is still smoking, and he gives me a reassuring "oh shit."

He goes tells his manager, and I bounce. I wonder if they had to call the fire department. Anywho, I'm writing this b/c I think it's funny, and if you don't, you can go tell some1 who cares. I shat fire today. And hopefully it's the last time it'll happen.

-Sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Usally buffolow wings and tons of spiced rum will do a number on me. But the

worse ever was when I was 17. I had a soulfood dinner with my friends' black

step father he made some hotlinks and we drank buds. 12 hours later I had

a 45 minutes poop where my butt checks could not touch each other.

One time at hot lunch in school they had hot dogs with onions. For the onions they tried to recreate the red onions that you get at the hotdog stand, so they had like steamed them or something in this red sauce. For some reason though, they hadn't diced them properly and the pieces were really long. Then I was on the toilet and my anus was burning like I've never felt before. I put my hand up to my anus and felt the tip of something that I thought was a worm or something. So I was really freaking out and got a grip on it with my thumb and forefinger and pulled. It was an entire strip of onion like 4 inches long, I ended up pulling like 5 more out, and they all stung crazily.

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Nov 22 2005, 10:36 AM

One time at hot lunch in school they had hot dogs with onions. For the onions they tried to recreate the red onions that you get at the hotdog stand, so they had like steamed them or something in this red sauce. For some reason though, they hadn't diced them properly and the pieces were really long. Then I was on the toilet and my anus was burning like I've never felt before. I put my hand up to my anus and felt the tip of something that I thought was a worm or something. So I was really freaking out and got a grip on it with my thumb and forefinger and pulled. It was an entire strip of onion like 4 inches long, I ended up pulling like 5 more out, and they all stung crazily.

:yuck: I'm not going to be able to eat for days after that. That's just fucking gross. You ruined my thanksgiving you fucko. :shook:

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Nov 22 2005, 09:36 AM

yo who touches their asshole when they're shitting? :yuck:

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Nov 22 2005, 12:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Nov 22 2005, 12:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jack McCoy@Nov 22 2005, 09:36 AM

yo who touches their asshole when they're shitting? :yuck:

[/b]

lol for real!

Originally posted by bears_with_knives@Nov 22 2005, 11:54 AM

corn shows up in your shit.... i like eatting the kimchi ramen, but it doesn't burn a hole in my butt.

i eat this stuff all the time. it never gets my butt hurting. but i think it was a combination of the immidiate sleep and spicey food that caused this

Hahaha, this reminds me of a time when my mom calls me and tells me to show up at her work and move her car around the corner, my mom works at the clift hotel, SF, alot of emo rockstar rich people stay there, so after i move my moms car i have to take a really bad shit so i run into my moms work and run into the nearest bathroom stall and lo an behold who ever took a shit befor i did in that stall carefully made sure that they released thier log perfectly around the toilet seat, it had to have been a two foot long log around the toilet seat,a perfect circle.

i was so astonished i didnt even have to take a shit anymore...no i didnt shit my pants.