Uncomfortable Situations

POIESIS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the first time I met effyoo from 12oz, I got so drunk that we were just sitting at TT Boy's house, and I just started puking everywhere. I puked in his bathroom, in his sink, on the floor. The whole time I'm just like "man, I'm really not a lightweight, this never happens, blah blah". It was pretty embarassing at the time.

Again, sorry about that, guys. It was the sushi, I swear. Or the coke haha...

Originally posted by Avancier@Nov 24 2005, 10:04 AM

One thing that I find myself doing from time to time that is very awkward is like when you say goodbye to someone and then we both end up walking the same way or even together to wherever we were heading to.

when that happens just pretend the other person isn't there

Originally posted by Avancier@Nov 24 2005, 05:04 PM

One thing that I find myself doing from time to time that is very awkward is like when you say goodbye to someone and then we both end up walking the same way or even together to wherever we were heading to.

when this happens.. do you both just not talk as your walking together, or act like you've never seen eachother before.. haha

One time.. i drank a 40 and smoked an 8 gram blunt with these two dudes.. and i pounded the 40 hella fast. Then i realized they just kept on passing the blunt to me, so im like aight cool.. so i kept on smoking then i threw up right in front of them and i was shit faced outta my fucking mind (light weight). Then i go to some bushes and take a piss and pass out in my piss...Then i wake up and they are both throwing up next to me.. and my pants are still down. thats another awkward moment!

Originally posted by geezpot@Nov 21 2005, 07:21 PM

I hosted a party once at my place without realizing there was a bench warrant out for me. The cops showed up which I thought was for the music and big clouds of weed smoke but it was to haul my ass away from my own party.

I was playing poker with my in-laws and went all in by saying "I'm balls deep on this hand". My father in-law asked what balls deep was?

I quickly told him its a long pass in football, like a hail mary-going for it all.

I froze up in a theatre production once for over 10 minutes just staring at the lights. The rest of the cast tried improving me into talking but I was tranced out. I was only in the damn play to sleep with the director, but after this incident it didn't pan out. All that wasted rehearsal time.

I've woke up with girls that put me in uncomfortable conversations considering I don't have a clue how they got there.

I once had a clogged up toilet after taking a dump at an ex-girlfriends parents house with no plunger around too. It was the pre dinner dump so we had to sit around a dinner table knowing that my log entry needed some assisting to get it all down. Talk about trying to small talk a conversation about anything that isn't going to segway into what just happened.

I got wasted camping one weekend (10 years ago) and picked up shit that I thought was a rock, it was in the middle of the wilderness so I didn't think there would be a turd around. All weekend I got the shit jokes which resulted in no play. Funny enough I ran into a buddy last weekend that I hadn't seen in close to 10 years and he remembered me picking up shit. What a memory, oh well I did his sister.

Here's a few more to add...

I remember a job I had where this one guy would come over and shoot the shit with me and stuff and he was an alright chap so I invited him camping with my buddies one weekend and all of a sudden he starts coming on to me the first night of a long weekend.

I didn't really catch on nor did I have a gaydar back then until another buddy pulled me aside and said that Peter ain't straight and why am I inviting homos camping? It was a little ackward.

I once ate at Arby's and got some bad food poisoning and got deathly ill and while I was crapping out my inside I leaned over and threw up in my tub. My girlfriend(who's now my wife) at the time came over to visit and caught me crawling on the floor to the washroom while shitting. It was uncontrolable for 4 days, I lost almost 25lbs that week on the Arby's diet. To this day my wife reminds me of the shit on the floor.

A long time ago I had this chick over one night when my roommate was out hoping to get a little something something. So the chick and me are progressing on the sofa when my roommate comes home and he was a cock blocker and couldn't take the "leave the room" hint so whatever. Anyways I'm on the sofa and the chick is sitting in between us and I throw a blanket over us and start going down her pants from the front and once I get to the goods I feel another hand? My roommate was coming in from the back of her pants.

Another ackward story was one night I was out drinking and picked up this chick I knew and we go back to her place-bed covered in stuffed animals wasn't the wierd shit. After a night of screwing a stack of times I was so wasted that I forgot to remove and reapply a new condom everytime, I just kept filling the same one. After 4-5 times it got extra lubby and fell off inside her loaded to the rim. I picked up my shit and bolted.

Originally posted by geezpot@Nov 24 2005, 10:07 PM

A long time ago I had this chick over one night when my roommate was out hoping to get a little something something. So the chick and me are progressing on the sofa when my roommate comes home and he was a cock blocker and couldn't take the "leave the room" hint so whatever. Anyways I'm on the sofa and the chick is sitting in between us and I throw a blanket over us and start going down her pants from the front and once I get to the goods I feel another hand? My roommate was coming in from the back of her pants.

This is absolutely hilarious.

Originally posted by geezpot@Nov 25 2005, 12:07 AM

...and then....

One time a few years back I had a bunch of relatives over that love me.

Anyway, they all came down to the basement and found me and my two friends divying up almost $30 000 worth of stolen antiques with latex gloves on and mission gear lying all over the place. It was so obvious and my excuse was that we were doing a favour for a friend by polishing up my friend's grandmother's antiques for her birthday. It was awkward silence for days.

They still love me, though.

Another time, I was going out with a girl who was really horny, and once, when me, her, her twin sister, and their friend were over watching a movie, she gave me a handjob - a loud one with lots of smacking noises. Her sister and friend looked pretty pissed off about it, but didn't say anything. I was naive and didn't realize until later that she was a bonafied HObag. I miss her.

This summer, I went to my friends party, (I didn't know too many people there) I got so drunk because everyone kept on feeding booze and then smoked on a bong a few times. anyways it was a pot luck dinner and at one point everyone was in the kitchen eating chocolate cake, so someone gave me a piece. The kitchen was packed and as I tried eating this cake I was so fucked that I was getting it all over everywhere and my friend says I was moaning out of frustration. I look over to see a few people I didnt know looking at me with disgust, and they leave the room, next thing I know everyone leaves the room which to this day I assume is because of me eating cake. I get up and walk over to the next room and yell in a very sad voice "I'M SORRY FOR EATING CAKE". later on that night I went out for a smoke, walked over to the hot tub where a couple was fooling around or something, I went over and said "how you guys doing?" they awkwardly replied ...I then leaned on the hottub, passed out for a while until they woke me up....It was awkward because they were trying to be all intimate and shit....the funny thing is the next party I was at. I was hammered again, they were there and for some reason I started talking about it with them....oh god

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Nov 25 2005, 12:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Nov 25 2005, 12:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-geezpot@Nov 25 2005, 12:07 AM

...and then....

[/b]

they engaged her in double penetration.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Nov 25 2005, 12:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Nov 25 2005, 12:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-geezpot@Nov 25 2005, 12:07 AM

...and then....

[/b]

After the initial ackwardness the chick pulled down her pants so my buddy could give her some back door and at the same time she leaned over and started playing my skin flute, we then DP'd her.

After a while my buddy left and I gave her a solo workout.

My lesson learned was I shouldn't have decided to date her afterwards. We decided on a trip to San Fran a few months later with a few of my other buddies and on my first night there she was getting cozy with one of my other buddies so we eventually broke up that night. First day in San Fran on a 5 day holiday and I'm now stuck so I met these 3 girls from NY who had the "what happens on holidays stays on holidays" attitude. So I went down to the local liquor store and picked up some stuff to get a room party going. 3 girls and myself and I was now single and ready for some rebounding.

First night I got really drunk and decided to go down on one of the chicks not knowing I was going to get my red wings.

Second night...

So this weekend I encountered yet another uncomfortable situation.

My wife and me went down to the local 24 hour convenience store to pick up some ice cream and as we're wandering about the store two masked guys came in robbed the place. After it was said and done and the crooks left the clerk never even offered to give me the ice cream. Damn cheap ass was still in shock after having a gat pointed at his head, and he didn't even want us to hang around to leave a statement.

At first it was uncomfortable because they were in my face sizing me up but my wife basically gave me the "don't go loco and be a hero" look. I've taken enough martial arts training that if it got physical I could easily defend my wife and me but I wasn't going to esacalte the situation. They wanted cash and smokes and to get the heck outta there with no problems, they never tried intiating anything with me so whatever.

I scream

You scream

Lets all get robbed buying ice cream.