Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

BoB Hope ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Niggario, I've completed the game. I'll probably have a tough time remembering, but tell me where you're at and I might be able to help you out.

If your friend who loaned you an Xbox has Prince of Persia but no Ninja Gaiden, he blows ass. Tell him I said that.

it was given to me. ..but this .. is annoying.

sigh... this is going to sound so fucking D & D nerdy:

i have just travelled back in time .. in the 'hourglass room'

but for some reason when i saved i became a wraith.. instead of the prince this is apparently a glitch.

anyways.. this is in the PASTi have to travel back through a series of traps drop down a shaft.. slo mo to get through a door..then i drop into this huge cavernous room.. i have to wall run and jump a shitload of branches on these big columns and trees down to the bottom.. fight a posse of ugly evil fuckers on this carpet..then wall jump back into the columns.. now i can get back up to where i came in.. but that leaves me no farther in the game.. i found some secret ledge but i dont know if its a glitch or not.

i can get back to the hourglass room..but if i go into the PRESENT.. i really cant do much.. now there must be something im missing.. i have no clue how to describe this any better.. but the shit is driving me nuts.

Shit dude. I have absolutely no fucking clue where the hell that is. You are supposed to become a wraith at some point of the game and totally stomp ass. WARNING: The preceeding sentence contained a spoiler. But it sounds like it's too early for that, so yeah, that's a pretty serious glitch.

More detailed descriptions maybe?

Haha dude, if Prince of Persia is giving you trouble on the difficulty scale (apart from getting lost), don't bother with Ninja Gaiden. It's fucking STUPID hard. But it's seriously one of the best fucking games ever once you gain some skill. It's less about jumping off ledges and running on walls and more about unleashing a fucking world of shit on everything you happen to run across by. The PoP fighting engine, although ill (have you busted the combo where you slice people's heads off while doing airflares?) holds nothing to Ninja Gaiden's. The "second" one they released is Ninja Gaiden Black, which is more like an enhanced version of the first containing a whole bunch of insanely difficult extras for after you finish it. Don't bother getting the first one, just get Black, it's like less than $30.

Anyways, Warrior Within is freaking huge. I have a better idea of where you're at but I'm still a bit disoriented. I swear there was crumbly shit all over the goddamn place, always at the most incovenient fucking times, especially when that thing is running to get you.

its weird im reading the FAQ but whatever option i took seems to not match the direct route.. vaguely described.. i cant imagine beating this game.. i got 77 percent or so through the first one.. but it was still hard as fucking.. just retrying random attempts at possibilities before i got to the next challenge..

i personally prefer burnout to almost any game out there..because i can play it for 15 minutes at a time and enjoy a full game.. its a bit more arcade style.

ive reached yet another brickwall but. im sure its going to just work itself out if i sit here long enough.