Dear 12oz prophet.....

oneeightyone

12oz is, and always will be the shit!

I have typed out some seriously offensive things on here and got nothing. I have done my best to insult mods and got nothing. I have created threads that did nothing but anger the general population and I get nothing. I bring it to race and religion...and I get nothing. No warning, nada. There must be something else people are doing to get warnings and bannings.

But, yeah, banning DETO is pretty fucked up. He's one of the good people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Weapon X@Nov 21 2005, 04:17 PM

I have typed out some seriously offensive things on here and got nothing. I have done my best to insult mods and got nothing. I have created threads that did nothing but anger the general population and I get nothing. I bring it to race and religion...and I get nothing. No warning, nada. There must be something else people are doing to get warnings and bannings.

or maybe no one notices????

I think alot of people forget, the mods on here have always run things pretty much however theyve wanted. Seeking used to ban people on a regular basis, there were tons of closed threads, etc.

There's just alot of stupid newjacks making stupid threads and alot less of the old timers. If people dont like the threads that are getting made, make some good threads then.

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 21 2005, 03:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 21 2005, 03:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Nov 21 2005, 04:17 PM

or maybe no one notices????

[/b]

I think it's more because nobody takes me seriously. :(

Yeah, the mods these days sure are big headed and taking shit to the X-treme!

Apparently none of you were around when Smart and Seeking were banning people on a regular basis. Or i guess you weren't around for the 5000 other threads people have made about 12oz getting stale. 12oz has its ups and its downs, and its always gonna be full of pointless bullshit and idiots, you'd think people would've figured that out by now. Don't like the site? great. go waste your time elsewhere. Got a problem with Glik0? great, keep talking shit and then bitch about it when he calls you out. And you know what, all you people complaining about the site are the same people who think your team handsome thread was so awesome. So get the fuck outta here and go jerk off to your rapestache, pink font idol, Deto.

wow what the fuck.

this reminds me of a kid blaming r10 for ruining the san jose graffiti scene. yo, if you think it's ruined bring it back up.

deto got banned -- oh no. all he has to do is register a new name. NO! NOT THAT!. according to the tesseract notes, he was talking shit about 12oz.. apparently on a serious level. tesser is a level headed person. i dont know exactly what went on, but usually after you get warned a bunch of times for the same thing... you would think someone would know when to stop, or just know whats going to happen and take it.

and i dont see why you are worried about the krie thread being taken down. they didnt do it to spite krie or his friends and just because people are still missing him doesnt mean the thread should stay up. people are going to miss him for the rest of their lives.

also - seeking making random threads is not what this is about. hesh has been doing that forever.

atleast they dont lie to you here and pretend your opinions matter.

yuo mean when gliko calls your work about it, right chupa? am i right?

that's pretty fucked right there. calling someone and threatening them over a website....yeah. it is fucked up.

i remember when seeking and smart went on a banning spree.

that was pretty fucked, too. just banning because you don't like someone is fucked.

Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 21 2005, 03:44 PM

i remember when seeking and smart went on a banning spree.

that was pretty fucked, too. just banning because you don't like someone is fucked.

This is what I mean...I used to throw everything I had at Smart, and yet - no banning. Sure, my thread titles were renamed, but that's it. Weird. It must be my awesome screenname.

Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 21 2005, 04:44 PM

that's pretty fucked right there. calling someone and threatening them over a website....yeah. it is fucked up.

I'll stand by what i said. Oneseconple is a piece of shit and if he wants to talk shit, appologize, talk shit, appologize, repeat, then hes got whats coming to him. For a dude who looks like hes 15 and only paints legals, he sure is trying to act hard.

Okay, and here we go!

==================================

Yellow Feets

Nov 19 2005, 02:26 PM

Post #27

Group: Member

Member ID: 33,459

Warn: 0% -----

TEAM HANDSOME!

--------------------

~fin~

--------------------

Yellow Feets

Nov 19 2005, 02:27 PM

Post #28

Group: Member

Member ID: 33,459

Warn: 0% -----

WHAT!!!!?

--------------------

~fin~

--------------------

Tesseract

Nov 19 2005, 02:39 PM

Post #29

Unstoppable

Group Icon

Group: Senior Moderator

Member ID: 11,390

Way to get banned

--------------------

--------------------

==================================

I didn't even know what Team handsome was. I didn't even know Deto got banned. I didn't even know Deto got banned for making that thread.

I didn't even know...

Innocent as ever,

-J.

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 21 2005, 08:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 21 2005, 08:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Nov 21 2005, 04:43 PM

I like How Raven has maintained an ominous and silent presence in this thread

same here. i hope he's reading and considering.

[/b]

Considering how a bunch of people abusing and still finding a way to talk shit on what he spends plenty of money and time on.

And if spending all this is worthwhile, I know I would be second guessing it.

Anything that involes tons of passion will have its ups and downs ... if you want better, start adding better shit.

I am one random cat ... not in any of the cliques ... I've only ever met one other cat cause of the boards. But I add when I feel I have something to add, and dont bitch when others have shit to add !!

Come on guys, its the internet !!!

Originally posted by you enjoy myself@Nov 21 2005, 02:49 PM

I'VE BEEN PETETIONING TO HAVE HESH BANNED, FOR YEARS! NO ONE LISTENS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha...which mods were attacking each other and hitting their warn buttons? gliko and someone else I think. funny stuff.

can I just say I'm kinda bummed that when someone gets banned...its not written in all caps in their status area. I'm rarely on here enough to notice most of the time.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra+Nov 21 2005, 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrChupacabra - Nov 21 2005, 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Nov 21 2005, 04:44 PM

I'll stand by what i said. Oneseconple is a piece of shit and if he wants to talk shit, appologize, talk shit, appologize, repeat, then hes got whats coming to him. For a dude who looks like hes 15 and only paints legals, he sure is trying to act hard.

[/b]

personal feelings about any member should be excluded.

the idea of it is fucked, ya know?

just the idea of hating someone for something they do, or

whoever their online personality is seems kinda wacked.

calling them is even more fucked. threatening them on

the phone, even more fucked than that.

but, this isn't all about any one mod. atleast, with me it's not.

it's about the quality of those chosen to be mods. it's about

unwarranted bullshit. it's about alot of things. e-beef. drama.

you guys remember how we all used to hate on tease, but then

he went away and alot of people missed him. why? it was all in

fun. i don't think we ever made that cat cry. i don't think that was the

intention. it was just like fucking with your little brother...wedgies and shit.

no harm, no foul.

nowdays, it's like people have attitudes for no fucking reason. egos run rampant around here. i don't give a fuck if you've got throws on top on the fucking sears tower, who your crew is, what you write, what gang you run with, the money you've got, the guns you own, what kind of ride you have.

Originally posted by ERIZENO+Nov 21 2005, 12:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ERIZENO - Nov 21 2005, 12:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 21 2005, 08:45 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Nov 21 2005, 04:43 PM

I like How Raven has maintained an ominous and silent presence in this thread

same here. i hope he's reading and considering.

Come on guys, its the internet !!!

[/b]

yea sure its the internet and all but when someone takes it to the extreme and threatens someone off the internet over internet shit talking? thats just ridiculous.

now i dunno what happend (between whom ever) but from what i read (in this thread), im assuming thats what happened.