Dear 12oz prophet.....

oneeightyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"i think it's really cool to have mods and members talk about this shit out in the open with no fear of getting banned for expressing thoughts on current situations. this is how things grow, right? " -casek

you whiny bitch, this isn't group therapy, it's a website! (one you obviously are waaaaayyyyyyyyyy too fucking emotionally involved with). you've posted in this thread 22 times... son, this shit has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. and then you steady bring up my name?! this shit has nothing to do with me either. you've got more posts in this thread than i have in the last two months! what's the matter, you all butt hurt cause of the 'tension' i cause when i called you out for being a herb? waaahhhhhhhhh! look at that quote, you are a herb! jesus fucking christ.

when you reply to this (i know you've been salivating since you saw my name pop up on the bottom of the screen, just like you did with raven) please include a rough estimate of both the number of pieces you've painted and the number of times you've had sex in the 3 years since you registered here. thank you.

This thread is good for a laugh. Nothing more.

You might not take this internet shit very seriously. But some people do. You might not get heated and want to fight someone in the real world over something said over the internet. But some people would. So keep that in mind.

That's all.

wait...Deto got banned?

Fuckin rediculous. Either some mod is taking their position a little too seriously or I missed something important that determined his banning a reasonable resort. Deto contributed and was a part of the community, unlike the hundreds that cycle in and out of Ch.0 every month. 12oz is starting to feel more like a corporation, than the independant tough guy we all used to love.

And for closing threads in Ch.0...it's very obvious Ch.0 is not meant to house the more cerebral and intellectual discourses. And it's just as obvious which threads should and shouldn't be closed based on content, but because a Mod is a Mod, shouldn't give them the power to make and break that rule regularly. Most cases, they aren't closing them to save bandwidth/content space/server overload etc., more because they stepped outside of their "objective" seat and wielded their immense power and closed it.

good thread, at work, be back later <3

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 21 2005, 07:32 PM

"i think it's really cool to have mods and members talk about this shit out in the open with no fear of getting banned for expressing thoughts on current situations. this is how things grow, right? " -casek

you whiny bitch, this isn't group therapy, it's a website! (one you obviously are waaaaayyyyyyyyyy too fucking emotionally involved with). you've posted in this thread 22 times... son, this shit has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. and then you steady bring up my name?! this shit has nothing to do with me either. you've got more posts in this thread than i have in the last two months! what's the matter, you all butt hurt cause of the 'tension' i cause when i called you out for being a herb? waaahhhhhhhhh! look at that quote, you are a herb! jesus fucking christ.

when you reply to this (i know you've been salivating since you saw my name pop up on the bottom of the screen, just like you did with raven) please include a rough estimate of both the number of pieces you've painted and the number of times you've had sex in the 3 years since you registered here. thank you.

go fuck yourself.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Seldoon@Nov 21 2005, 07:07 PM

Most cases, they aren't closing them to save bandwidth/content space/server overload etc., more because they stepped outside of their "objective" seat and wielded their immense power and closed it.

So awesome.

FOR THOSE OF YOU TOO LAZY TO READ ALL THIS SHIT...HERES THE SUM UP

1. RAVEN MOVED THE KRIE THREAD, IT PISSED MAD NIGGAS OFF, BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD.

2. DETO GOT BANNED CAUSE TERRESECT IS A BITCH.

3.TEASE GOT BANNED AND EVERYONE LAUGHED AT HIM. OK THATS OLD NEWS.

4.I THINK I GOT A DRY SOCKET FROM HAVING MY WISDOM TEETHG PULLED, I JUST POPPED SOME OF THOSE OXYS THE DOC GAVE ME, THIS SHIT IM WRITING RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM SAYING AND IS A RESULT OF THE HAPPY PILLS.

5. SHITYDICKFUCK

YEAH SOME OF THE MODS ARE BEING GAY AS SHIT BUT FUCK IT AT LEAST SOMETHING INTERESTING IS GOING ON IN HERE RIGHT?

YALL COMPLAINED ABOUT ABOUT HOW LAME 12OZ HAS GOT, I AGREE, THIS THREAD SEEMS TO BE CURING THAT SHIT THOUGH.

I LOVE THE DRAMA!!!!!!!

I think a lot of you people are cool cats and I appreciate all that raven and co. go through to keep this place throwing bow's ..... all that being said, I'm glad I don't really give two shits about any of this. If it were gone tomorrow I wouldn't miss it... so if I'm going to have to deal with reading this type of shit on a regular basis I say let it burn.

181's still the homie, though.

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 21 2005, 04:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 21 2005, 04:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Nov 21 2005, 07:32 PM

go fuck yourself.

[/b]

i told you being a hippy would get you in trouble one of these days!

Originally posted by LENS@Nov 21 2005, 07:52 PM

I gotta say, Casek is cracking me up.

and 8onus....brilliant summary of the whole thread...marvellous. You forgot to mention the whole copyright cobra threa....that thread plays the role of rodney king in all of this I believe

i gotta tendency to leave out the main events and focus on pointless/completly unrelated shit.

here's my take on it....

Listen to Raven. I've been saying the same thing the whole time.

12oz rolls in cycles and sometimes we hit a dry patch, then some

fresh blood will com along and get everyone moving forwards again.

I remember when TTBoy first posted and he got everyone laughing

and posting quality things. Same goes for Jangles, iquit, pmb, etc etc....

Channel zero is a totally different thing on 12oz.

You should see how fast we close and lock up stupid shit in the other sections.

Clearly we can't be everywhere, but if a wanring comes in from a respected

member of the 'community', then threads are closed, posts deleted and people banned.

Ch.Zero has really been given a free ride because people need a place to goof off.

Hesh can make a million pointless threads, but it gets people talking and

it's not in metalheads or someplace where it doesn't fit in. Ch.zero is different....

and it goes in cycles. You want to know what to do?

look at these threads.....

ask yourself when was the last time you made a

thread

thread

thread

thread

thread

like these one.

if you've never made one like this, then you have no right to complain about the 'quality' of the current state of Ch.zero

so now I'm going to close this one up.

please dont whine about something that is IN YOUR POWER TO CHANGE.

make some threads like the ones I linked above,

tell some interesting e-friends to come join the party,

write a manifesto and post it up,

or go post some flicks.....

It doesn't matter what you do, but dont complain about the mess unless your willing to help clean.

yell at me all you want bigkey@gmail.com

Guest imported_Tesseract

Okay kids, since all this happened while i was away i'm reopening the thread to reply to you. As you've seen Deto is banned after a series of actions, the drug talk warn is old and everything else is related to the Team Handsome shit. The original handsome thread was closed for two reasons:

A) Shit is lame (yes, that has always been a reason for threads to get closed since forever)

B) Myspace cliques have nothing to do with 12oz, you people wanna form a little club? perfect, all you guys network in so many ways its not difficult to get together and start it but that doesnt mean channel zero has to be cluttered with bullshit.

To be perfectly honest the original thread was closed on a humourous tip, go and check my reply in there, but you guys seem to take it waaay to seriously. After that, deto and lens started new handsome threads that also got closed (me and mams) and deto got warned on not insisting on some shit thats seriously non important. And as an ending you all started talking shit about 12oz and we got led there:

Date: Nov 20, 2005 8:10 PM

Subject: FUCK that corporate graffiti message board.

Body: FUCK 12OZ, I GIVE TO YOU...

TEAM HANDSOME'S NEW ONLINE FORUM

I dont think i should explain how this is bannable and totally lame.

You can talk all day on how 12oz is mistreating you but i think that its

plain to see why all this happened. If you cant, keep on hating, i really dont give a fuck. If you feel like this focuses on me invite me on your little forum and i'll be glad to get banned to make you feel better.