Dear 12oz prophet.....

oneeightyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Krakatau@Nov 21 2005, 05:49 PM

This thread is fucking retarded.

If you don't like 12oz, do something about it or stop coming.

The mods aren't worse than before, and if anything they are more lenient.

Though more tits always improves things.

I'm for it.

more lenient? only to cliques. otherwise, what

forum are you going to?

i thought this thread was 'doing something about it'

peaceful protest type shit.

p.s.: i'm totally with you on the tits thing.

maybe that's the cause of this slump? no new

tits.

you know, i spoke to glik and he has a good point:

"if you don't like it, don't sign on."

i have to say i agree. if people feel 12oz. isn't up to par with what they want, don't sign on, don't participate.

shark, we got the idea, you have a secret love for mark hammil, put hearts around his name and hook him up next time you go paint...fag!

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Nov 21 2005, 05:57 PM

I'm the combination of a shark and Mark Hammil.

Genetically fused to create an extremely ferocious beast with impeccable light saber skills and the ability to pilot the X-wing fighter better than any other, and eat alot of fucking seal meat.

Bitch.

how the fuck did you turn this into a thread about you?

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 21 2005, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 21 2005, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Nov 21 2005, 05:57 PM

I'm the combination of a shark and Mark Hammil.

Genetically fused to create an extremely ferocious beast with impeccable light saber skills and the ability to pilot the X-wing fighter better than any other, and eat alot of fucking seal meat.

Bitch.

how the fuck did you turn this into a thread about you?

[/b]

HIJACKED SON.

I thought the old topic of the thread got mad stupid after a minute.

HOLLA.

i just have a quick question, why did tesseract ban deto? the picture from the first page, it looks like tess warned deto twice; once for drug talk and once for making the team handsome thread (which tess could have just closed and not warned deto about). what was the third warning for? just for shit talking about 12oz?

Originally posted by Krakatau+Nov 21 2005, 06:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krakatau - Nov 21 2005, 06:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 21 2005, 03:54 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Krakatau@Nov 21 2005, 05:49 PM

This thread is fucking retarded.

If you don't like 12oz, do something about it or stop coming.

The mods aren't worse than before, and if anything they are more lenient.

Though more tits always improves things.

I'm for it.

more lenient? only to cliques. otherwise, what

forum are you going to?

i thought this thread was 'doing something about it'

peaceful protest type shit.

p.s.: i'm totally with you on the tits thing.

maybe that's the cause of this slump? no new

tits.

I'm comparing the leniency to Smart and Seeking just filling Channel Zero with closed threads.

I have no cliques, so I can't really speak on that.

You know what goes hand in hand with the need for tits? We need some new animated bean shots.

[/b]

those post whores really pissed seeking off. haha.

animated bean shots...there should be tons of those.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 21 2005, 04:41 PM

wow what the fuck.

this reminds me of a kid blaming r10 for ruining the san jose graffiti scene. yo, if you think it's ruined bring it back up.

Look dude i'm the one that made that comment. and yes r10 ruined SJ scene. a crew that snitches on over 5 of the cities top writers. AFFECT the scene.

and yes we have proof. and to your point, you can't bring back a scene when you know some toy clowns are going to snitch on you. Period!

and yes 120z enable snitching to happen lot easier. So beware of that.

one80one i totally feel you.

channel zero lately has become a stale fucking chip, i hardly find myself clicking on this thread anymore. Then i find out Deto is banned! Shit is fucked up. Its not that 120z in general is a piece of shit because i still frequent bricks slayers with no compliants; but for me personally Ch0 has been lacking in entertainment department.

viva deto

This last week has really reinforced the lameness of some people to me. First my girlfriend and her best friend have this huge blowout over the most ridiculous shit said over the internet, now people are complaining because a web page is making them feel unwanted.

Yeah 12oz hasn't had the utmost quality threads lately, who the fuck cares? It's the internet, people!

And PS - Who the fuck cares if Deto got banned? Does that mean you can't talk to him anymore? Does that mean he can't create a new name and come back? Does that mean that his life and everyone else's is no longer worth living??

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Europe@Nov 21 2005, 11:16 PM

Go post some fucking quality graff flicks instead of this tired, old, cry-fest...

Well said. That is what got me on 12oz in the first place, all the decent photos.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by LENS@Nov 21 2005, 11:36 PM

Well, we've got the random pictures in the mix now (See unicycle man^^^)

So i can assume we'll see things tapering off in about 3....2....1.......

Nope I deleted those pictures 'cos I am an egotistical internet nazi (an they fucked up the formatting of the page)