Dear 12oz prophet.....

oneeightyone

Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 21 2005, 12:44 PM

i remember when seeking and smart went on a banning spree.

that was pretty fucked, too. just banning because you don't like someone is fucked.

are you fucking serious? like you really arent using any sarcasm? that shit was hilarious. thats what 12oz has been about since ive been on here, and is part of the old glory days people talk about(does the catch phrase '12oz is not a democracy' ring any bells?). talking about all the closed threads and banned members recently? i havent noticed shit. like 3 closed threads this week in channel zero, compared to old days where it was like 10 in one hour. i havent noticed anyone on huge powertrips lately unless you all have gotten soft from it not happening anymore.

and i do think 12oz has a different atmosphere than it had before, but yeah, i agree with making shit happen on your own to make it better. its not like the opportunity isnt there for you to.

MANY THANKS AND LOTS OF RESPECT TO RAVEN FOR INVESTING SO MUCH INTO 12OZ.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can talk all the smack you want about me over the internet. i dont take shit talking over the internet too seriously, i would just usually laugh it off. now its a different story if a person says it to my face. but thats just me. some people take it more seriously than i would.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 21 2005, 05:13 PM

what the fuck? so you're saying let people slide when they talk shit about you just because they typed it instead of said it?

what i'm saying is that this is the internet.

the discussions on forums should be taken

with a grain of salt.

i wouldn't threaten anyone over the internet.

anyone.

now, if someone came up to me on the sidewalk

and made a threat, different story.

but this is the internet. drama.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 21 2005, 03:41 PM

wow what the fuck.

this reminds me of a kid blaming r10 for ruining the san jose graffiti scene. yo, if you think it's ruined bring it back up.

deto got banned -- oh no. all he has to do is register a new name. NO! NOT THAT!. according to the tesseract notes, he was talking shit about 12oz.. apparently on a serious level. tesser is a level headed person. i dont know exactly what went on, but usually after you get warned a bunch of times for the same thing... you would think someone would know when to stop, or just know whats going to happen and take it.

and i dont see why you are worried about the krie thread being taken down. they didnt do it to spite krie or his friends and just because people are still missing him doesnt mean the thread should stay up. people are going to miss him for the rest of their lives.

also - seeking making random threads is not what this is about. hesh has been doing that forever.

atleast they dont lie to you here and pretend your opinions matter.

valid point... where you been?

Originally posted by MrChupacabra+Nov 21 2005, 05:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrChupacabra - Nov 21 2005, 05:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Nov 21 2005, 05:13 PM

what the fuck? so you're saying let people slide when they talk shit about you just because they typed it instead of said it?

Especially when personal info is dropped, which it was. That shit doesn't slide.

[/b]

what personal info?

a name? an address? glik has shown us what he writes.

hell, he even posted a couple of flicks of himself.

ah., i see onesecondple is ok with talking about this...proceed.

i will totally agree, i dont like the onesecondple personality on here.. but i think it's pretty silly to spend your spare time hating someone you'll probably never meet, and going out of your way to find out where they work and live...just to threaten them via phone/net. lame. lame, and lame. dont worry about what others are doing ...damn

e-beefing on 12oz= lame.

and those of you defending the wack shit that goes on around here as of this past year, you're fuckin lame too..

right on cue...

every six months we see a thread like this. 'oh, 12oz used to be so dope but now it sucks' or 'this place is over run with toys, i remember how much fresher it used to be back in the day' boohooohooooo...

fact is this place, like all others (or in fact, anything else), has it's ups and downs. we'll go through a few months where some personality will inspire several others, and everyone will have plenty of good shit to read and laugh about. then it'll slowly fade away, as some other type of personality goes around acting like an asshole, while inspiring a whole crew of new assholes along with them. then that shit will fade away as well. in between all of it, we generally have periods where shit is slow. most often just before a huge growth spurt. then as usual, we'll see all the OG members cry about all the newbies. when it's not newbies it's nazi moderators. when it's not nazi moderators, it's the board is too slow. or any one of a hundred other complaints i have to hear. thus continuing the same cycle i've sat around watching for the better part of the last decade. it's nothing new, and frankly i'm surprised we still get these chicken little style complaints, as if the sky were actually falling on the world of 12oz.

it's real simple... if shit is stale, then do something about it. if you're not up to doing something about it, then haul ass cause all the bitching and moaning is tired. we don't supply the content on these boards, so if it sucks, then it sucks because thats all the people around here could come up with collectively. but sitting around bitching and moaning does nothing at all.

and i personally moved the krie thread. it really should have been in the RIP section from the beginning, but it rode in CH0 for a good while because it started here and most his friends seemed to be in this section. however, that still doesn't change the fact that we have a special place for those types of threads. after having hosted this board for so many years, i've seen lots of people pass away. many of them i've considered friends, and a few were even like family. if i were to have left each sticked in CH0 or BRICK SLAYERS where most people spend time, all of us would be searching for new threads around page 3. it was no disrespect to move his thread to THE HEAVENS section and by claiming so, you're disrespecting the memory of all the other fallen writers with threads in there.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Nov 21 2005, 01:26 PM

i will totally agree, i dont like the onesecondple personality on here.. but i think it's pretty silly to spend your spare time hating someone you'll probably never meet, and going out of your way to find out where they work and live...just to threaten them via phone/net. lame. lame, and lame. dont worry about what others are doing ...damn

e-beefing on 12oz= lame.

and those of you defending the wack shit that goes on around here as of this past year, you're fuckin lame too..

is it as lame as talking shit and then curling up in the fetal position when you find out something might actually happen because of it?

maybe this thread will clear the air and as raven said, a growth spurt will happen?

i think it's really cool to have mods and members talk about this shit out in the open with no fear of getting banned for expressing thoughts on current situations. this is how things grow, right?

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Nov 21 2005, 01:33 PM

and boxcars.. chill.. you seem to have some sorta personal issues, because all you've been going on and on about is 1secondple.. this is more of a discussion about 12oz, not one person in general.

i think it was more about the idea of talking shit on the internet, and not any personal issues with one person.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Nov 21 2005, 01:33 PM

and boxcars.. chill.. you seem to have some sorta personal issues, because all you've been going on and on about is 1secondple.. this is more of a discussion about 12oz, not one person in general.

actually i was just responding to people responding to me. it wasnt just about your weak ass boyfriend, it was about internet shit talkers in general.