The Game going at 50/G-UNIT/Ma$E/MOBB DEEP

Entro123

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS NIGGA IS RICH B, I AINT HATING, IF HE WANTED TO SNATCH ONE OF YOU MODEST MOUSE FANS UP, SLAP A DURAG ON YOU AND MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE, YOU'D BE WITH IT IN THE STUDIO RAPPING ABOUT GUNS YOU AINT EVEN SURE EXIST CUZ YOU AINT NEVER SEEN SHIT IN YOUR LIFE. I THINK POWER OF THE DOLLAR AND NO MERCY NO FEAR SHITS ON EVERYTHING HE DID AFTER THAT, BUT COME ON B, WHEN HE DROPPED "WANKSTA" YOU NIGGAS KNEW ALL THE WORDS...STOP FRONTIN. THAT NIGGA IS DOING THE SAME SHIT I WOULD DO IF I EVER GOT ON SOME RAP SHIT, MAKIN MONEY BY ANY MEANS, HE BLEW UP BY RAPPIN ABOUT SELLIN GUNS AND FUCKIN BITCHES AND SONNING NIGGAS. YOU NIGGAS WAS EATIN IT UP! WHAT HAPPENED? EVEN IF YOU LISTEN TO IT TO BE "IRONIC" OR ROCK AN EXTRAMEDIUM G-UNIT TSHIRT AS A JOKE YOU STILL PUTTIN MONEY IN THAT NIGGA POCKET. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

MERO GEE

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 21 2005, 08:01 PM

THIS NIGGA IS RICH B, I AINT HATING, IF HE WANTED TO SNATCH ONE OF YOU MODEST MOUSE FANS UP, SLAP A DURAG ON YOU AND MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE, YOU'D BE WITH IT IN THE STUDIO RAPPING ABOUT GUNS YOU AINT EVEN SURE EXIST CUZ YOU AINT NEVER SEEN SHIT IN YOUR LIFE. I THINK POWER OF THE DOLLAR AND NO MERCY NO FEAR SHITS ON EVERYTHING HE DID AFTER THAT, BUT COME ON B, WHEN HE DROPPED "WANKSTA" YOU NIGGAS KNEW ALL THE WORDS...STOP FRONTIN. THAT NIGGA IS DOING THE SAME SHIT I WOULD DO IF I EVER GOT ON SOME RAP SHIT, MAKIN MONEY BY ANY MEANS, HE BLEW UP BY RAPPIN ABOUT SELLIN GUNS AND FUCKIN BITCHES AND SONNING NIGGAS. YOU NIGGAS WAS EATIN IT UP! WHAT HAPPENED? EVEN IF YOU LISTEN TO IT TO BE "IRONIC" OR ROCK AN EXTRAMEDIUM G-UNIT TSHIRT AS A JOKE YOU STILL PUTTIN MONEY IN THAT NIGGA POCKET. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

MERO GEE

thats the whole damn problem dog, rap, and music in gerenal isn't even about music anymore, its a fucking fashion statment, and if you dont listen to the latest shit by the latest fag, you basicly walking in to gym class with bobos on.

Originally posted by 8onus+Nov 21 2005, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Nov 21 2005, 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Nov 21 2005, 08:01 PM

MERO GEE

thats the whole damn problem dog, rap, and music in gerenal isn't even about music anymore, its a fucking fashion statment, and if you dont listen to the latest shit by the latest fag, you basicly walking in to gym class with bobos on.

[/b]

IM SAYIN THATS WHY NIGGAS NEED TO COP MY ALBUM ON SOME REAL SHIT.

MERO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Nov 21 2005, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Nov 21 2005, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 8onus@Nov 21 2005, 08:15 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Nov 21 2005, 08:01 PM

MERO GEE

IM SAYIN THATS WHY NIGGAS NEED TO COP MY ALBUM ON SOME REAL SHIT.

MERO

[/b]

well shit my negro freind....

can i try before i buy?

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Nov 21 2005, 01:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Nov 21 2005, 01:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Some1@Nov 21 2005, 07:57 AM

they both suck dick i think 50 should be kicked out of his fame for what he does to the community. kids shooting kids right after they see his movie fucking bullshit and its cause they wanna be like him and see him shooting people. its the reason i cant go into hartford on the weekends at night 5 kids got shot in my capital city this weekend. rap music is bullshit.

Nope. Totally Marilyn Mansons fault.

[/b]

No it's Ozzy's fault!!!

Originally posted by Some1@Nov 21 2005, 12:57 PM

they both suck dick i think 50 should be kicked out of his fame for what he does to the community. kids shooting kids right after they see his movie fucking bullshit and its cause they wanna be like him and see him shooting people. its the reason i cant go into hartford on the weekends at night 5 kids got shot in my capital city this weekend. rap music is bullshit.

You're an idiot.

If anybody's shootin others cause they wanna be like 50 then they are idiots.

Just like 10-15 years ago when they started that whole "blame the violence on the rap music" nonsense. And I'll tell you... niggas was shooting each other ALOT more often back then than they are now. That's a fact. If you don't beleive me, stop listening to the media and actually look up the facts.

Shit before that they blamed it on metal, before that it was punk, before that it was that oldschool rock and roll they play on the oldies stations.

I wonder if they blamed it on banjo music back when the "cowboys" were shootin it out in the streets and the praries. :rolleyes:

And yo, I been to Hartford and certain hoods are grimey (just like every city), mad junkies and shit. Aint too many cops either (which i like). I'm willing to bet niggas was grimey long before 50 cent (or even rap music in genneral) hit the streets. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Some1@Nov 21 2005, 02:09 PM

yea i thought about it you can blame anyone for their music it is the individual persons fault for commiting the action. i just got pissed because of the 5 kids who got shot 5 miles away from me... i hate where humanity is going where i have to worry about getting shot and because someone wants to be cool or emulate someone else. nothing works in preventing it the only thing i could think of doing is getting a couple automatic weapons and cleansing the cities myself...but then thats not too sane either...

eh whatever you cant stop it fuck the world we are all just going to end up killing eachother anyways...

You're mad paranoid kid! :haha:

Like I said. Niggas was shootin ALOT more 10 years ago than they are now. Stop pissing yourself just cause someone got shot 5-MILES from you! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

guess who's back and power of the dollar are the only CD's i've liked. the rest are horrible.

g-unit had some tolerable shit on mixtapes when they first came around, but honestly that shit is weak now.

lloyd banks atleast from my perspective is supposed to be the best lyricist in the group and to me young buck's cd was better then both of his.

game is straight up garbage, since the beginning, his flow is wack, his lyrics are garbage, and the only thing keeping him a float now is his ties to dre and this beef, which all of the people here with brains know is fake anyway.

and if any of you pay to actually see his movie, and admit to it, you should be banned on sight.

call me a "hater" all you want i dont give a fuck, i actually find it amusing that someone could be this bad, and make soo much money. 50 is the britney spears of hip-hop.

Originally posted by Some1@Nov 21 2005, 08:57 AM

are you serious?!..blaming rap music for kids mischief...so typical

I know a dude who is really sensitive to everything and I suspect is a pink underwear wearing homosexual who told me that he hates the movie Scarface.

Which is fine, but then he told me that he can't wait to see the new 50 Cent movie.

It must be fucked up being a celebrity...when you trying to be a gangster and there's male groupies trying to get backstage so they can touch your sweaty arms and never wash their hands.

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 22 2005, 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 22 2005, 02:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Nov 21 2005, 01:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Some1@Nov 21 2005, 07:57 AM

Nope. Totally Marilyn Mansons fault.

No it's Ozzy's fault!!!

[/b]

i thought we were still blaming Eminem?

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Nov 21 2005, 05:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Nov 21 2005, 05:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungoverseas@Nov 21 2005, 09:51 AM

scripted marketing schemes, nothing more.

Ding ding.

.....And of course, they all play right into it.

Sad/pathetic.

[/b]

Well YEAH. people are sheep through and through. whats worse is that this is just music, and it's right in your face. I look at this kind of shit and see a room full of millionaires scheming on how to make even more money. they get this shit planned out so it all equals out to maximum profit with minimum risk. they'll spend a million dollars just to have 100000 people in a focus group tell them they want guns drugs and pussy in their music like they didnt already have that. so what does that mean? fifty releases another album, using the same formulas they used last time, but they switch it up a little bit with different riffs and snares and random 'skits' that just involve people talking about nothing. Now the rich are richer, so what do they decide to do? release a movie of course! thats not enough though, they need to increase sales so they cook up some beef and start shoving it down our throats.. and this is just the music industry. imagine the bullshit our own government shoves down our throats for less money, all the while killing people across the globe. but who cares? we all got our own little slice of life, a job, a house, interests, money, whatever. worldy views don't mean shit to anyone. why cant people just stop and fucking think. why do they got to be fucking robots, because without any insight gained for themselves they are automatons, fucking just following everyone else into a deeper and deeper hole until the end. I dont think government is the answer, but if the illuminati are real and they have plans that involve reforming the human race then i want to sign up because this is about the smartest plan for the future ive seen, considering two things: a) oil will run out to some degree in our lifetimes b) the world will become overpopulated in the near future. im crazy though so dont trust me, decide for yourself because thats the only truth there is

^ You went from the music industry, to 50, to international murders, to robots, to sounding like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now, to the government, to assuring us that you're crazy, and then, for some reason, mentioned something about the 'truth'.

lsd.jpg

Allow me to remind you that while it might make you feel smarter while you're on it, it's only a feeling. You're still a fucking dufus.