Excerpt from Trading Spouces...

Entro123

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DREDZ@Nov 21 2005, 06:35 PM

...a friend of mine caught that episode and told me what went down...that bitch is insane...just a tad too keen on jesus...and didn't she tear up the $35,000 check...that broad was on some bullshit

no the problem is that she needs to be on some shit. Someone get that fat bitch a salad and some zoloft.

Originally posted by DREDZ@Nov 21 2005, 02:35 PM

...and didn't she tear up the $35,000 check...that broad was on some bullshit

i think, well i heard, she refused the money because it was tainted, but then once she heard that the darksider had left her a chucnk of the money to get her stomach stapled, she decided that being darksided was better than being a fat beast.

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Nov 21 2005, 11:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Nov 21 2005, 11:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DREDZ@Nov 21 2005, 02:35 PM

...and didn't she tear up the $35,000 check...that broad was on some bullshit

i think, well i heard, she refused the money because it was tainted, but then once she heard that the darksider had left her a chucnk of the money to get her stomach stapled, she decided that being darksided was better than being a fat beast.

[/b]

thats the troof, the "darksided" lady left her money to get her stomach stapled and for her daughter to go to dance school, and for her older daughter to get her own place or some shit. so after she refused it she asked for it back.

hahahahaha holy fucking shit its funny. My mom used to be hella religious praying in every room and shit i know how the woman in the first video is haha fuck.. and did anyone notice how the woman in the 3rd video has turbo hand movements... fuck.. I know a girl like her that goes to my school and everyone fucks with her until she starts yelling like that bitch.. god damn!