Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Entro123

Excerpt from Trading Spouces...

DIDN'T FERMENTOR AND SARA MAKE THIS A THREAD ALREADY..

WHAT HAPPENED TO FERMENTOR AND SARA?

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Nov 21 2005, 07:51 AM

I actually DVRed it so I could watch the fat woman go insane on national television.

the crazy religious fat woman?

I remember seeing the previews for it but never tuned in. People that are that religious freak me out.

Holy shit. I don't know what I would have done if I had been in that room when she flipped out. I feel bad for her kids.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Nov 21 2005, 01:51 PM

The Trading Spouses was awesome. I actually DVRed it so I could watch the fat woman go insane on national television.

yeah i dvred it too, i watched it twice and made my girl watch it.

Her kids were like "WTF are you screaming at us for?"

BTW, does anyone else notice the striking similarities of this womans scream compared to those little bastards on that nanny show?

DAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRKKSIIIIIIIIIIIDDEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

...a friend of mine caught that episode and told me what went down...that bitch is insane...just a tad too keen on jesus...and didn't she tear up the $35,000 check...that broad was on some bullshit

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Nov 21 2005, 06:51 AM

The Trading Spouses was awesome. I actually DVRed it so I could watch the fat woman go insane on national television.

Me too!

Originally posted by DREDZ@Nov 21 2005, 06:35 PM

...a friend of mine caught that episode and told me what went down...that bitch is insane...just a tad too keen on jesus...and didn't she tear up the $35,000 check...that broad was on some bullshit

no the problem is that she needs to be on some shit. Someone get that fat bitch a salad and some zoloft.

Originally posted by DREDZ@Nov 21 2005, 02:35 PM

...and didn't she tear up the $35,000 check...that broad was on some bullshit

i think, well i heard, she refused the money because it was tainted, but then once she heard that the darksider had left her a chucnk of the money to get her stomach stapled, she decided that being darksided was better than being a fat beast.

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Nov 21 2005, 11:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Nov 21 2005, 11:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DREDZ@Nov 21 2005, 02:35 PM

...and didn't she tear up the $35,000 check...that broad was on some bullshit

i think, well i heard, she refused the money because it was tainted, but then once she heard that the darksider had left her a chucnk of the money to get her stomach stapled, she decided that being darksided was better than being a fat beast.

[/b]

thats the troof, the "darksided" lady left her money to get her stomach stapled and for her daughter to go to dance school, and for her older daughter to get her own place or some shit. so after she refused it she asked for it back.

Guest clockwork202

thats why i always keep my god warrior with me, you never know when those damn gargoyles and psychics are going to fuck with you

Originally posted by clockwork202@Nov 22 2005, 12:53 AM

thats why i always keep my god warrior with me, you never know when those damn gargoyles and psychics are going to fuck with you

i believe its pronounced "gorgyles" you can double check that with your god warrior

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this