Sign in to follow this  
8onus

XMAS......THE TIME TO GIVE

i dont give a fuck if its too early, xmass>thanksgiving

ME:

E649E3EFBA1246F7832A393511337300.jpg

Nikon D50 digital SLR w/28-80 f3.5-5.6 Lens

and thats about all i want.

i don't plan on purchasing anyone a gift and i don't really expect to receive anything either. My family pretty much gave up on holiday gift giving awhile back.

im not a kid anymore so i would be surprised to get anything. maybe some friends will get me some random shit. and the girl will get me something. i dont know what im getting anyone yet though.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Nov 20 2005, 09:47 PM

im not a kid anymore so i would be surprised to get anything. maybe some friends will get me some random shit. and the girl will get me something. i dont know what im getting anyone yet though.

you fucking back in tx yet?

can you rack me an ipod? black one? ill pay you...

haha.. im getting my mom tivo.... asking for a new digi, and an antique paint rack.. my mom is nuts for antiques.. if she comes thru.. it'll be dope

Guest imported_Tesseract

055CL.jpg

405.jpg

and i'd be really happy.

Originally posted by THANKYOU+Nov 20 2005, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THANKYOU - Nov 20 2005, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Nov 20 2005, 09:47 PM

you fucking back in tx yet?

can you rack me an ipod? black one? ill pay you...

[/b]

yo, if you can get ipods you got yourself an online business. beginning with me. hit me up if you have the means.

I used to have a pair of Recaro seats. Kinda miss them and the bad ass car they were planted in.

I'm really not sure what I want yet. Hadn't given it much thought. Ipod would be dope, though.

i was at the apple store a week ago, the nanos are selling like yay at fashion show, they had boxes of em behind the couter, they sold like 16 of em just while i was waiting in line, madness.

i think if i was gonna upgrade from my mini i would get a PSP instead though, or maybe the video iPod.

terrasect:

how much is one of those bad boys?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Terrasect, haha

Its not very expensive for the quality manfroto is. I think the tripod+head must be around 250 euros or so but you wont have to buy another tripod in your life (no shit). Plus these fuckers are the fastest things to work with.

new video ipods are wack. battery is worse than ever and you have to pay for the new video software i think. my ipod cost me 300 then 100 to get battery fixed. get a nano they are less problematic and dont have a hard drive to battery the battery.

i want a nano or a phone. just found out my dad has ordered me a new battery i have to fit in my current ipod. bastard i want a nano

Digidesign M-Box 2..and a new mic which I haven't decided on yet.

I think I'm going to get the mbox as my joint birthday/christmas present from my family since my birthday is the 10th. I'll see if I can get a mic off someone too but I'll probably just buy it for myself. I'm also going to buy myself some new clothes because all my clothes are dead except like 4 black tees and a few pairs of jeans.

Mbox2 looks tight, i wish it was firewire though, but 450 bucks? may as well get a nice MACKIE compatible controller, shits got more imputs and well....more everything.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this