i didn't hang out with any celebrities

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stop skirting the issue, pussy.

let's recap the facts.

1. asian girls are hot. not because they're exotic or mysterious, (they're about as exotic as hockey) but because they're fucking tiny and cute and have beautiful little side ways vagina's that feel awesome.

2. australian accents are hot. i heard a comedian talking about it the other day. the australian accent is like the english one, but slowed down, as if you're on valium. girls on valium are hot, cause they're easy and fuck raw dog.

3. asian girls with australian accents are mega hot. 1 and 2 combined is just about the best shit in life, the only way you could make it better is to somehow take them both and shrin...... oh, fuck.....

4. hot ass miniature asian girl with a miniature australian accent and a miniature sideways vagina?! do you have any fucking idea how mamoth your cock would look in her tiny little mouth?!

hahaha. the main reason i wouldn't hit it is cos she looked about 10. she was actually 30 years old, but all i kept thinking was "you look 10, but you're smoking a marlboro and hitting the vodka". all your reasons (except the aussie accent thing, it relates to you more than me, i don't notice it) are valid, but i wouldn't get past the fact that she looked 10 years old

trust me bro, i feel that. there used to be this girl who would sleep in my bed sometimes...she was cute and cool to hang out with, but when she took her clothes off, she seriously had the body of a 10 year old boy. it creeped me the fuck out. she musta slept in the bed with me a dozen times, but i never hooked up with her. couldnt do it, it just made me feel gross.

having said that, you fucking blew it big time. i dont care if she looked like a little kid. she was a grown ass woman with a miniscule, tiny little vagina that woulda felt like the tightest butt hole in the universe and you fucking blew it. nothing else you try and say will make this ok.

so fucking what?

sidways midget pussy is not a 'market', it's a tiny morsel. it's like the caviar of vaginas. even if you're on a diet, you can still take a spoonful of caviar it's offered to you and no one can possibly fault you. infact, if your girl were really down as fuck, she'd offer to whipe your brow and hand you gatorade while you were pounding away at the little lass.

basically what im saying is brake up with you girl asap, and go find that midget.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 21 2005, 09:54 PM

infact, if your girl were really down as fuck, she'd offer to whipe your brow and hand you gatorade while you were pounding away at the little lass.

basically what im saying is brake up with you girl asap, and go find that midget.

hahaha! yeah fucking right