i didn't hang out with any celebrities

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

laundry is always the move on my weekend. i got some ihop today with mr. shark and his wife. that is always fun. and yeah i think i did laundry too. went to a party in manhattan on friday, no mdgets or celebs. i have pics in my "blog" on myspace, if anyone cares to see me, the shark, and a few other idiots hanging.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Nov 20 2005, 06:57 PM

Well I got pissed in Trafalga Square , London, with some punks, 17 year old chicks and a wierd rasta guy brandishing a pogo stick..

Then went to a club around the corner and got bang on it till 7 in the mornin.

Oh also had coctails with my mate and his mum!

Beat that bro

I wish i knew a wierd rasta guy. I used to know this crazy midget dude who always baught me smokes tho.

I threw a party on fri which involved my walking around drinking 3 cocktails and a beer similtaneously for the first couple of hours and then getting my jay on at abut 5am (which I hardly remember) and lying down thinking my nextdoors neighbours roof was a person. Then some lanky indian gangster rocked up and starting droppping mad old school graffito knowledge, by which point I was so confused I went to bed. Saturday involved sleeping, cleaning and feeling ill and Sunday was so boring I can't remember

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 20 2005, 03:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 20 2005, 03:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>. she was a happy little munchkin. cute as a button. i wanted her to be my personal mascot.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 20 2005, 03:39 PM

like someone hit a regular sized bitch with a shrink ray.

:lol: you are the man