Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

i didn't hang out with any celebrities

but i did get drunk and hang out with a midget. true story. then i walked home alone in the rain. it was super romantic

laundry is always the move on my weekend. i got some ihop today with mr. shark and his wife. that is always fun. and yeah i think i did laundry too. went to a party in manhattan on friday, no mdgets or celebs. i have pics in my "blog" on myspace, if anyone cares to see me, the shark, and a few other idiots hanging.

well, not only was she a midget, she was an asian midget (for all you goofs with yellow fever). she had the tinyest little voice, i could hardly hear her over the music. i bought her a vodka & orange. she was a happy little munchkin. cute as a button. i wanted her to be my personal mascot.

Originally posted by GEEB@Nov 21 2005, 09:25 AM

was the rain warm?

um, kinda. i wasn't cold or anything. although i was drunk, so i wouldn't have noticed anyway

yeah, i know. hindsight's 20/20. the awesome thing is, she wasn't like one of those big head/regular body/little arms & legs style midgets. she was perfectly proportioned, like someone hit a regular sized bitch with a shrink ray.

Well I got pissed in Trafalga Square , London, with some punks, 17 year old chicks and a wierd rasta guy brandishing a pogo stick..

Then went to a club around the corner and got bang on it till 7 in the mornin.

Oh also had coctails with my mate and his mum!

Beat that bro

My roomate has the most massive pile of dirty laundry sitting in our room right now.

He's so desperate he's been wearing his girlfriend's t shirts because he ran out. Oh, he's 6'6''.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Nov 20 2005, 06:57 PM

Well I got pissed in Trafalga Square , London, with some punks, 17 year old chicks and a wierd rasta guy brandishing a pogo stick..

Then went to a club around the corner and got bang on it till 7 in the mornin.

Oh also had coctails with my mate and his mum!

Beat that bro

I wish i knew a wierd rasta guy. I used to know this crazy midget dude who always baught me smokes tho.

I threw a party on fri which involved my walking around drinking 3 cocktails and a beer similtaneously for the first couple of hours and then getting my jay on at abut 5am (which I hardly remember) and lying down thinking my nextdoors neighbours roof was a person. Then some lanky indian gangster rocked up and starting droppping mad old school graffito knowledge, by which point I was so confused I went to bed. Saturday involved sleeping, cleaning and feeling ill and Sunday was so boring I can't remember

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this