Cologne / Perfume

Weapon X

burberry-touch-man.jpg

This is what I wear exclusively these days. It's an extremely subtle scent with a clean, powdery, slightly woody, and sweet smell.

Some people find that it doesn't last long but I haven't had that problem.

For those of you that get this stuff...

Top Notes

Violet, Mandarin.

Middle Notes

Pepper, Virginia Wood, Oakmoss.

Base Notes

Vetiver, White Musk, Tonka Bean.

This is gonna sound mad homo, but the way to keep the scent is to use

a moisturizer.

I use Nivea body wash which seems to do the trick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice tip. There's nothing homo about it unless you're using women's moisturizer.

No problem. It really does work well. Also, aim for the hotspots (as women do). Chest, forearm, behind ears, wrists (if you want but not necessary).

The real secret is spray and transfer instead of a spray in each area. For behind the ears/neck area spray on your forearm and swipe a finger. Helps to not smell like a potent

cologne bomb.

Yeah I like to layer, "CB I Hate Perfume" Burning Leaves with CK Eternity. It smells like you're wearing the season Fall. A small dab of CB Burning Leaves goes a long way, it's really strong.

"CB I Hate Perfume" is really interesting you should totally check them out. There are websites that sell samplers so you can mix and match. I just bought a random bunch based off the names and suggestions. Of the ones I bought I liked "I am a Dandelion", but its more feminine, and Burning Leaves.

Also if you really want to get into scents, basenotes.com is a good review site. In the end though it all comes down to your nose.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...