Cologne / Perfume

Weapon X

I looked in Duty Free and couldn't find a proper thread on fragrances, so I decided to make a new one.

I was given this last night:

00890842905.jpg

^ apparently, it is the oldest continually manufactured cologne on the market. Napolean wore it! I haven't opened it yet, though.

Also, I've been wearing these the past while:

Givenchy Pi

Givenchy-pi.jpg

Versace Dreamer

750.jpg

Issey Miyake

B0006Z0PM2.01-A2HLK9C2IWJJB7._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Boss Baldessarini

03439.jpg

And I want someone to buy this for me for Christmas:

ALLURE_SPORT_l.jpg

Post up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest fr8lover

this is just my personal opinion, and i don't look down on anybody who does use cologne, but i find the whole thing to be pretty silly. i like to smell like NOTHING. i shower, use deoderant with minimal scent and simply enjoy not sticking out like a sore thumb smell-wise as i go along with my day. i guess i just don't see the point.

Originally posted by fr8lover@Nov 22 2005, 01:21 PM

this is just my personal opinion, and i don't look down on anybody who does use cologne, but i find the whole thing to be pretty silly. i like to smell like NOTHING. i shower, use deoderant with minimal scent and simply enjoy not sticking out like a sore thumb smell-wise as i go along with my day. i guess i just don't see the point.

Most def. Nothing worse that some chode with way too much cologne/perfume on. Ever rode the metro or bus with people like that? Horrible.

Originally posted by swif1+Nov 24 2005, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Nov 24 2005, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8lover@Nov 22 2005, 01:21 PM

i like to smell like NOTHING.

:lol: My friend is the total opposite. He wears cologne everywhere he goes. I asked him why he does this and he simply said, "I don't want to smell bad if I die."

[/b]

Haha, that's real! People who wear too much cologne/perfume are WAY worse than them smelling bad. That shit is fucking FOUL. For me, one spray to the neck/collar region suffices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...