Stanley "Tookie" Williams

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I could work on that project. Change the text from proper english to street slang.

so, I could revert

"And those who believe (in the oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they will dwell therein forever. (Al-Baqarah 2:82)"

to:

"them niggaz who believe (that Allah is one , right? , ya mean?) and get bizzy doin they thang , heads will be loungin in that paradise peice , son , forever fo' sheezy.... yeah!

Originally posted by John Birch+Nov 20 2005, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (John Birch - Nov 20 2005, 07:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Nov 21 2005, 12:26 AM

You are against the death penalty except in this instance huh?

I think you're a perfect example of why there should be a competency test for breeding.

If you're going to make stupid comments about raping him etc, do it somewhere else.

you know what? go fuck yourself you liberal do-gooder nambla faggot.

Tookie is a scumbag and deserves what he gets. people who support him are no worse than supporter of George Bush.

And I could waste my time explaining why I'm against the death penalty but support death for scumbags, but that would be over your sheltered narowed minded pseudo-liberal head. If you ever got to jail, I'd pop your cherry the first night...

[/b]

Haha dude you're such an idiot. Just shut up now.

ahh liberals.....

and milton, for someone who criticises one's writing style, you certaintly lack a sense of rhetorical irony...

fyi, I write in a conversational tone, which means I use alot of conjunctions to start sentences and ellipsises to end them...

anyway, since I just sat down with some Irish coffee made with safeway brand decaf and 12 year old jamesson,

I'll outline my current thinking on the death penalty.

basically all morals, laws etc etc are value judgments, which are subjective and thus irrelevant and meaningless.

Thus murder stealing etc etc aren't really evil or bad, but we as a society just label those certain actions as such (evil, bad).

personally i ascribe in the whole karma, "do unto others..." bullshit which means basically that if you kill somebody or steal from somebody,

don't be pissed or surprised or player-hating when it comes back to you...

for instance, some gangbanger crack dealer shoots and paralyzes your mom while she's walking to the liqour store.

My first reaction would be to beat the shit outta him and probably paralyze him.

To me thats allright and he, the gangbanger, better expect that too, cuz thats the game...

but if as a society we are to say "paralyzing people is wrong"

then its wrong to have paralysis as a society/state-imposed punishment for said action.

****Thus my position on the death penalty. Although I think its allright to kill people,

I think its inconsistent as a society to say that murder is wrong and illegal,

but then use that same action to punish said action.

so I guess for me, its more a philosphical/logical arguement than anything moral or whatever.

I'm just into consistent social policy basically...

and oh yeah, only faggots and bitches get offended by that gay shit.

Now go suck some tranny cocks found on the myspace pictures forum, et git mau mau.

John, Isn't it fair to say that killing in general is the wrong thing to do , but in some cases is the right thing to do?

I don't have to go into a long drawn out detailed example of How Uncle Chicky got smashed on 2 80's and a 12 pack of michelob and killed Joey Manicotti's two sons Paul and Paulie for stealing his OC's when he was nodded out earlier that night, then He dug a hole with his Bobcat yard digger and stole Paulies gold figero and pawned it on Squire Rd.in Revere do I?

you get the picture

Originally posted by Dawood@Nov 24 2005, 04:22 AM

John, Isn't it fair to say that killing in general is the wrong thing to do , but in some cases is the right thing to do?

lol...

anyway I guess on your question, I would answer that I have problems with the terms "in general" and "some cases"

Its all subjective so everyone has a different idea and opinion of what those define.

I mean I try to look at it biologically. What purpose does killing serve? If you think about it, many.

We kill germs everyday. Death and murder are part of life. Eating food is killing stuff.

I guess in terms of humans killing other humans, I guess its bad when you kill

within your group because it creates social disharmony and friction, but in most other cases its a good tool...

irregardless of your personal opinion...think malthus

(and keep in mind, when I say "you" I mean people in general. I have nothing personal with anybody)

I'm gonna check out this sociobiology. I think I've caught glimpses of it in systems theory. Right now I'm reading some urban science.

*I'm wondering if behaviorism has anything to do with this sociobiology. Behaviorism in psychology was huge early in the modern psychology studies but eventually people realized it was quite barbaric and inhumane in it's practice. Sociobiology seems alot more academically sound than behaviorism.

Now I'm thinking of all those lobotomies in the name of science... Apparently behaviorism has come a long way from that however.

guys, I didn't even realize theres a whole field called "socio-biology".

I was just saying to use a prespective using sociology and biology. Wow.

I read that wikipedia article and not sure I would agree with everything in the field of socio-biology but its a good tool to look at things I guess.

Memetics seemed interesting though, will read up on it more...

My only complaint about Tookie's pending execution is the method. What kind of pussy-ass shit is this lethal injection deal? Tookie ought to be raisin' some hell about that. A man in his position has fucking street cred to honor, man. At the VERY LEAST he ought to go out in a hail of 9mm bullets from a volunteer firing squad from the Bloods block. But failing that, the Man should at least get a gory-ass Splatter Spectacular Execution. Maybe like "execution by wood chipper." Fuckin'-A! You talk about going out with some class!

The Gov could arrange to have the woodchipper aimed over the wall at the anti-death-penalty protestors, so like they're all out there marching around in a circle chanting "Two Wrongs--Don't Make A Right! Two Wrongs---Don't make a right!" and then you hear that sort of "Grrrrrrrrr-YING!" sound a wood chipper makes when a tree trunk goes through it, and it's raining Tookie souvineers. Sick, eh? No shit.

The goddamned government can make even shit that should be fun boring. "Lethal injection." BOR-ING. They suck so bad they could fuck up fried eggs.

I was going to make a crack about "execution by watermelon," but I thought better of it. That might offend a bunch of people, who have some obsession about a popular Southern vegetable and persons of color.

I'm so ashamed about my sarcastic, uncalled-for comments about Mr. Williams. I can see now that he's a Great American and his contributions to The African-American Community and Culture are timeless and invaluable.

I do have a few concerned about the RIVER OF GORE AND MURDER that he and his esteemed colleagues have created, not to mention the MOUNTAIN OF SLAIN BLACK YOUTH.

Mr. William's is responsible for beginning an organization which, along with their rival gang co-actors, has resulted in the deaths of more young Black men than AIDS, in the addiction of hundreds of thousands of Black kids to drugs, and caused the deterioration of the quality of life due to gang-related crime in so many principally Black urban areas that it has caused a migration of the middle class from several cities resulting in a loss of jobs, fall in property values, and increased minority unemployment. What a genius. The Ku Klux Klan should give him a Lifetime Achievement Award.

This man's choices have resulted in a mini-Holocaust of Black-on-Black murder. Time for him to PAY THE PIPER. Adios, Tookie, you murderous son-of-a-bitch. We aren't going to miss you one bit.

SAN FRANCISCO Nov 30, 2005 — The California Supreme Court refused Wednesday to halt the scheduled execution of convicted killer Stanley Tookie Williams, the Crips gang founder who became an anti-gang activist while in prison and was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

In a last-ditch legal move, defense attorneys petitioned the high court earlier this month, alleging shoddy forensic testing and other errors may have wrongly sent Williams to San Quentin State Prison, where he is scheduled die by injection Dec. 13.

The defense derided as "junk science" ballistics evidence showing that a shotgun registered to Williams was used to kill three people during a 1979 motel robbery. The attorneys asked the court to allow re-examination of the evidence.

Prosecutors argued there was no good reason to reopen Williams' case. Allegations about the shotgun evidence were based not on fact but on "innuendo, supposition and the patent bias of his purported expert," prosecutors said.

The high court voted 4-2 without comment to deny the inmate's petition. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger or a federal court could still intervene to spare the 51-year-old Williams.

Nathan Barankin, spokesman for Attorney General Bill Lockyer, expressed satisfaction with Wednesday's ruling.

"The extraordinary relief Williams sought is reserved for those cases which have legal merit," he said.

Williams, condemned in 1981, has maintained his innocence. Among his claims is that fabricated testimony sent him to death row. He also says prosecutors violated his rights when they dismissed all potential black jurors from his case.

The California Supreme Court, federal trial and appeals courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court have already ruled against him in earlier appeals.

Williams is asking for clemency from Schwarzenegger for killing Yen-I Yang, Tsai-Shai Chen Yang and Yu-Chin Yang Lin in the motel robbery, and Albert Owens, a 7-Eleven clerk gunned down in a separate killing.

Clemency would commute his sentence to life without parole.

• 2 weeks later...