White people rapping,

Milton

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Nov 27 2005, 11:17 PM

Thats because paul wall is awesome.

On the whole paul wall and mike jones thing, you all should check out chamillionaire if you already dont know. This man made a 60 song mixtape talkin shit about mike jones. Now thats dedication for you right there.

yeah hes alright he used to go alot harder now his rhymes are all the same he gots respect here in houston though no doubt.....want some good houston shit though check for anything from the SUC.....z-ro, esg, lil keke, big pokey, lil o, shit like that some good houston underground....and always that dj screw....SYRUP CITY WHERE YOU AT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mindvapors+Nov 29 2005, 02:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mindvapors - Nov 29 2005, 02:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Nov 19 2005, 06:54 PM

....NIGGA GONNA COME BACK AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "MY METAPHORIC ASSAULT SLICES THROUGH YOUR MATERIAL LIKE CATASTROPHIC ASPHALT SOMERSAULT THROUGH WORDPLAY SATANIC TRAGIC AFFIDAVIT MENTAL INTERCOURSE FILE SAVE IT" THATS WHEN...

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC

i just realized aesop rock reminds me of this.

[/b]

exactly

Originally posted by test pattern+Nov 29 2005, 04:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (test pattern - Nov 29 2005, 04:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mindvapors@Nov 29 2005, 02:15 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Nov 19 2005, 06:54 PM

....NIGGA GONNA COME BACK AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "MY METAPHORIC ASSAULT SLICES THROUGH YOUR MATERIAL LIKE CATASTROPHIC ASPHALT SOMERSAULT THROUGH WORDPLAY SATANIC TRAGIC AFFIDAVIT MENTAL INTERCOURSE FILE SAVE IT" THATS WHEN...

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC

i just realized aesop rock reminds me of this.

exactly

[/b]

My boy raps like this... But I don't do that shit at all, cause its corny, so i can't hate on his shit.

First off, Rap is and has been for some time, completely main-stream...which opens it to everyone and anyone...

Rap is poetry to a beat... and you can say whatever the fuck you want and it could be about whatever the fuck you want...

%90+ of the "rappers" you know are completely full of shit anyway!

You think these people are really about what they're saying?!

It is FACT that most rappers are completely fabricated personalities...

made to sell YOU products~

Did it not occur to you that despite what "colored's" say,

the majority of Americans below the poverty line are White?!

Did it not occur to you that whites were in the same ghettos as blacks when hip-hop began?!

If you're even debating this, than you're just as much of a poser as these trust-fundies writing about how real shit gets~

Get you history straight and get a clear perspective on what this shit is NOW...

POP MUSIC.

P.S.

A good number of the "Classic" , "Monumental" and even first rap albums

were produced and in some cases even written by white's~!

They just needed an other face to make the image paletable~

and 25 years later, after all that has progressed.. You're STILL falling for it!

So you either know you shit, or you're just talking shit...

R.I.P. True Hip-Hop..

rick-rubin.jpg

mc_serch.jpg

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Nov 29 2005, 10:15 AM

First off, Rap is and has been for some time, completely main-stream...which opens it to everyone and anyone...

Rap is poetry to a beat... and you can say whatever the fuck you want and it could be about whatever the fuck you want...

%90+ of the "rappers" you know are completely full of shit anyway!

You think these people are really about what they're saying?!

It is FACT that most rappers are completely fabricated personalities...

made to sell YOU products~

that's not the point. we all know biggie wasn't jacking pregnant mothers and raping girls. that's not what most of the people in this thread respect about rap.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Nov 28 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Nov 28 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EnimeeOne@Nov 28 2005, 05:07 PM

You fools are lost if you think its a racial thing.

Maybe in America because your so fuckin segrigated it has become a cultural thing.

The rest of the world has some bangin hip hop from a miriad of different ethnic groups.

DAMN...EUROPE IS COOOORNY!

MEROMEROMERO

I REALLY DONT LIKE

OLDSCHOOL NIGGAS MAN

IM THAT NEW NIGGA! ME!

[/b]

Im Australian bro.

This shit has gotten way out of hand. I just meant that frat boys at parties should not rap when 1) they have no idea of the history of the music and where it came from; 2) have no taste and think Lil' Jon is a dope MC, and 3) Suck.

With regard to point 1, I see trust fund kids with no soul (stay off my dick please) that think they can rhyme because they listened to "Now That's What I Call Music #416" and then bought some Clue tapes to get on that gutter shit. My point is that these people have no depth, they don't know where the music comes from etc. For instance, when I was in highschool, when we would travel to football games, a bunch of us would rhyme for kicks. We would be snapping on each other, coaches, bitches whatever. Then thes "thats what I call music kids" would start in with simplistic mother goose shit about their girlfriend Becky and it would be over. But then if you say anything they're like "just cause I don't think I'm black... etc." A guy once said to me, you bob your head when you're rhyming like a black guy, whats up with that? If you want to rap, cool rap. But have some knowledge of what its about before you start.

MILTON

TRUST FUND KIDS

GET THEIR SHOES COAT

AND THEIR HAT TOOKEN (Yes, I know thats from a white guy, fuck off.)

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Nov 20 2005, 11:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Nov 20 2005, 11:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just want to make sure nobody missed this gem:

<!--QuoteBegin-turbo17livesinhell@Nov 19 2005, 09:59 AM

i dont think white people invented music.... Before there were whit people i think the people in africawere dancin along with tribal music.......

[/b]

Hey at least he's not a creationist...

Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 30 2005, 05:29 AM

Milton, you're the pot calling the kettle black.

Yes, yes I am.

Note: Dearest 12oz users,

There is a point in the life of a thread where its viability as a host of valuable discussion subsides and it becomes a hollow shell open for personal attacks and nonsensical posts. When a thread reaches that point in the never-ending life ballet that is 12oz, it is best to let the thread die gracefully. Mourn its death if you must. But don't beat it.

MILTON

THE HORSE

IS DEAD

I don't think there should be whiter rapers... or black rapers for that matter

Why doo you guys think raping is cool? B'cause it's not.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Nov 27 2005, 11:20 PM

White people suck:

If theres one type of people that I cant stand, its white people. White people think theyre so cool, but in reality, white people suck. They suck far, far worse than anything that has ever sucked before.

For starters, white people dont even have any offensive derogatory terms in which to refer to them. Cracker? Honkey? Lame. If a black person was to be called a nigger, or a Chinese person directly referred to as a chink, you would either be shot, or karate chopped on the spot. Call a white person a cracker and see what happens. Nothing. Theyre just going to get into their Ford Taurus and head on back to suburbia. Sure, different nationalities from which white people are derived have their own names that might cause controversy, but who gives a shit really.

Another thing about white people is that they are scared. If you dont believe me, ring the doorbell of any random house at 2:30 in the morning. If a white person lives there, he'll open the door clutching a wooden baseball bat, while pissing on himself. You have no need to fear the bat, because he will not swing on you, nor will he even attempt to stop you from walking in and stealing his VCR. Now, if a black person or a Chinese person happen to dwell in the house, you would either be shot, or karate chopped before you even made it to the front door. To emphasize my point, take the Bird Flu for instance. A few chickens in Texas come down with a cough, and the entire European Union, which consists of, and is ran by white people, bans the import of chicken from the United States. Who gives a shit? Dont be a bunch of pussies. Eat it, its good for you. This leads me to my next point.

White people are uninteresting. For starters, the color white sucks. Mental institutions are painted white and mental institutions suck. Snow is white and it sucks. Tighty Whities were designed with the white person's itty bitty white penis and teeny tiny white balls in mind, and they suck.

Take a look at the sporting events that white people participate in. Soccer? Hockey? Lame. Who wants to watch a game where youre lucky to ever see one where either team scores more than one or two points max? There is a grand total of 5 non-white people who participate in these sports (excluding Jamaica, China, Mexico, India, Korea, the entire continent of South America as well as Africa) and thats why they suck. Lumberjack olympics? Figure skating? Bull riding? HAHAHA! No need to explain. I know that many people will disagree with me when I say that these sports suck, but guess what? Theyre white. Who gives a shit.

White people have no skills. Mexicans are very efficient at stealing, fixing up lowriders, making burritos and sleeping. Black people are world renowned rappers, basketball players and breakdancers. They have also mastered the art of slapping bitches and jocking hoes. Chinese people are KungFu masters. What can white people do? Theyre pretty good at driving 55 in the fast lane on a highway. Theyre also pretty good at being shitty. The next time youre at a party, try picking up girls with your computer programming skills and see how far that gets you.

Lastly, white people cant take a joke. Chances are, if you are white, you are on the phone with your lawyer right now trying to sue me for slander.

• 1 month later...

This race stuff is so cyclical its fucking making me dizzy.

My old roomates brother was the whitest guy I've ever met. He was all about being buisness all the time and being a slob and cheating on his girlfriend. He'd also get embarresed and get angry at you if you were at the "club" with him and drinking a domestic beer.

This douche made some of the WORST hip hop tunes I have ever heard.

I think instead of him not being allowed to make rap and hip hop because he is white- he should not be allowed to because he really sucks at it.

That goes for everything.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 11 2006, 05:28 PM

asians shouldnt rap either...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=37...798&q=freestyle

"all gangsta go pa pow while wizards go poof"

heres another great example.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...193&q=freestyle

on the 1st link: isnt reading a 'freestyle' off of paper like, against the rules or sumthing. an oxymoron? 88 miles per hour?

please excuse me, my skin is khaki.