White people rapping,

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White people suck:

If theres one type of people that I cant stand, its white people. White people think theyre so cool, but in reality, white people suck. They suck far, far worse than anything that has ever sucked before.

For starters, white people dont even have any offensive derogatory terms in which to refer to them. Cracker? Honkey? Lame. If a black person was to be called a nigger, or a Chinese person directly referred to as a chink, you would either be shot, or karate chopped on the spot. Call a white person a cracker and see what happens. Nothing. Theyre just going to get into their Ford Taurus and head on back to suburbia. Sure, different nationalities from which white people are derived have their own names that might cause controversy, but who gives a shit really.

Another thing about white people is that they are scared. If you dont believe me, ring the doorbell of any random house at 2:30 in the morning. If a white person lives there, he'll open the door clutching a wooden baseball bat, while pissing on himself. You have no need to fear the bat, because he will not swing on you, nor will he even attempt to stop you from walking in and stealing his VCR. Now, if a black person or a Chinese person happen to dwell in the house, you would either be shot, or karate chopped before you even made it to the front door. To emphasize my point, take the Bird Flu for instance. A few chickens in Texas come down with a cough, and the entire European Union, which consists of, and is ran by white people, bans the import of chicken from the United States. Who gives a shit? Dont be a bunch of pussies. Eat it, its good for you. This leads me to my next point.

White people are uninteresting. For starters, the color white sucks. Mental institutions are painted white and mental institutions suck. Snow is white and it sucks. Tighty Whities were designed with the white person's itty bitty white penis and teeny tiny white balls in mind, and they suck.

Take a look at the sporting events that white people participate in. Soccer? Hockey? Lame. Who wants to watch a game where youre lucky to ever see one where either team scores more than one or two points max? There is a grand total of 5 non-white people who participate in these sports (excluding Jamaica, China, Mexico, India, Korea, the entire continent of South America as well as Africa) and thats why they suck. Lumberjack olympics? Figure skating? Bull riding? HAHAHA! No need to explain. I know that many people will disagree with me when I say that these sports suck, but guess what? Theyre white. Who gives a shit.

White people have no skills. Mexicans are very efficient at stealing, fixing up lowriders, making burritos and sleeping. Black people are world renowned rappers, basketball players and breakdancers. They have also mastered the art of slapping bitches and jocking hoes. Chinese people are KungFu masters. What can white people do? Theyre pretty good at driving 55 in the fast lane on a highway. Theyre also pretty good at being shitty. The next time youre at a party, try picking up girls with your computer programming skills and see how far that gets you.

Lastly, white people cant take a joke. Chances are, if you are white, you are on the phone with your lawyer right now trying to sue me for slander.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 19 2005, 06:54 PM

OH MAN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS NIGGA IS TALKING ABOUT B!! WOW!! I DONE BEEN TO WHITEBOY PARTIES WHERE NIGGAS'LL START RAPPING ON SOME STRAIGHT SCIENTIFIC MULTISYLABLE SHIT. IM SAYIN SHIT LIKE "YOU TRYNA BATTLE WHO? LOOKIN LIKE YOU WORK AT JCREW, YOU SHOULD PICK SUTTIN ELSE TO DO, AND THANKS TO YOUR WIFEY MY BALLS NEVA BLUE. THAT BITCH DO SHIT SHE SAY SHE NEVER DO. I ASKED HER IF YOU HIT IT RIGHT SHE SAY YOU NEVER DO, ALL YOU WANNA DO IS HANG OUT WITH OTHER DUDES" NIGGA GONNA COME BACK AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "MY METAPHORIC ASSAULT SLICES THROUGH YOUR MATERIAL LIKE CATASTROPHIC ASPHALT SOMERSAULT THROUGH WORDPLAY SATANIC TRAGIC AFFIDAVIT MENTAL INTERCOURSE FILE SAVE IT" THATS WHEN I JUST START LOOKING AROUND LIKE "IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS?" THEN WHEN I SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE LIKE "WHOA DUDE! SATATNIC TRAGIC! SOMERSAULT!" THEN I JUST START PUNCHING NIGGAS IN THE FUCKING FACE AND BREAKING WINE BOTTLES AND STEALING VALUABLES.

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC

highlight, right click, copy, save.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Nov 28 2005, 04:20 AM

White people suck:

If theres one type of people that I cant stand, its white people. White people think theyre so cool, but in reality, white people suck. They suck far, far worse than anything that has ever sucked before.

For starters, white people dont even have any offensive derogatory terms in which to refer to them. Cracker? Honkey? Lame. If a black person was to be called a nigger, or a Chinese person directly referred to as a chink, you would either be shot, or karate chopped on the spot. Call a white person a cracker and see what happens. Nothing. Theyre just going to get into their Ford Taurus and head on back to suburbia. Sure, different nationalities from which white people are derived have their own names that might cause controversy, but who gives a shit really.

Another thing about white people is that they are scared. If you dont believe me, ring the doorbell of any random house at 2:30 in the morning. If a white person lives there, he'll open the door clutching a wooden baseball bat, while pissing on himself. You have no need to fear the bat, because he will not swing on you, nor will he even attempt to stop you from walking in and stealing his VCR. Now, if a black person or a Chinese person happen to dwell in the house, you would either be shot, or karate chopped before you even made it to the front door. To emphasize my point, take the Bird Flu for instance. A few chickens in Texas come down with a cough, and the entire European Union, which consists of, and is ran by white people, bans the import of chicken from the United States. Who gives a shit? Dont be a bunch of pussies. Eat it, its good for you. This leads me to my next point.

White people are uninteresting. For starters, the color white sucks. Mental institutions are painted white and mental institutions suck. Snow is white and it sucks. Tighty Whities were designed with the white person's itty bitty white penis and teeny tiny white balls in mind, and they suck.

Take a look at the sporting events that white people participate in. Soccer? Hockey? Lame. Who wants to watch a game where youre lucky to ever see one where either team scores more than one or two points max? There is a grand total of 5 non-white people who participate in these sports (excluding Jamaica, China, Mexico, India, Korea, the entire continent of South America as well as Africa) and thats why they suck. Lumberjack olympics? Figure skating? Bull riding? HAHAHA! No need to explain. I know that many people will disagree with me when I say that these sports suck, but guess what? Theyre white. Who gives a shit.

White people have no skills. Mexicans are very efficient at stealing, fixing up lowriders, making burritos and sleeping. Black people are world renowned rappers, basketball players and breakdancers. They have also mastered the art of slapping bitches and jocking hoes. Chinese people are KungFu masters. What can white people do? Theyre pretty good at driving 55 in the fast lane on a highway. Theyre also pretty good at being shitty. The next time youre at a party, try picking up girls with your computer programming skills and see how far that gets you.

Lastly, white people cant take a joke. Chances are, if you are white, you are on the phone with your lawyer right now trying to sue me for slander.

that shit wasn't funny at all. possibly written by a chinese person ?

Oh yeah and as I solid white man, best believe I sell crack to blacks, I make sure latinos get less than minimum wage, I make asians only want to hang with each other, I sell explosives to middle eastern extremists, I make sure Jews..nah I don't fuck with jews cause they really run shit and I ain't stupid, but I do kick the shit out of white boys constantly just for reminding me what a fucked up race I belong to. Funny enough for you...

yo.. just listen to the orphanage freestyle.

and the 2 finalists at skribble this year were white.

and the super scientifical style was kind of a natural progression.. rapping when from chants and shit to simple rhymes to better to machine gun rap in the late 80s/early 90s, then cats wanted to take it a step further by rapping worders that were more difficult (ie.bigger).. but that shit was deaded by like 98

but yeah... we drink enough and a beat comes on, you're pretty sure to hear some wack line dropped.. but it's all fun

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Nov 28 2005, 12:17 AM

Thats because paul wall is awesome.

On the whole paul wall and mike jones thing, you all should check out chamillionaire if you already dont know. This man made a 60 song mixtape talkin shit about mike jones. Now thats dedication for you right there.

POW WOW (paul wall) is "ok". Him and Jones used to be ALOT better, both of their (newest) albums are garbage. Cham is fuckin tight, that's my nigga man. His new album is on point. Get Your Mind Correct, with Paul and Cham, is some tight work too. Paul's older albums are pretty good, i like Chick Magnet chop n screwed late night high as a bitch.

But yeah, Chamillionaire and Rasaq are bout to blow for real. Cham got a way with words man, i love that nigga.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 20 2005, 12:27 AM

Look at emceeing like playing the guitar: It's easy to sound like you know what you're doing when you're pulling on a $5000 electric that's plugged into a $1000 amp that's stocked with distortion, chorus and reverb than it is to belt out something decent on an acoustic because you have way less to hide behind, and that's a fact. It's about doing the most with the least... not disguising it.

Trust me, I've heard both sound terrible. It's not the price of the instrument, it's how you use it. All the effects and gizmos in the world can't save you if you suck. The only thing is that if you just have an acoustic guitar and suck, it makes it all the much more uncomfortable for people to listen to it due to the intimacy. Fucking hippies.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Nov 28 2005, 05:07 PM

You fools are lost if you think its a racial thing.

Maybe in America because your so fuckin segrigated it has become a cultural thing.

The rest of the world has some bangin hip hop from a miriad of different ethnic groups.

DAMN...EUROPE IS COOOORNY!

MEROMEROMERO

I REALLY DONT LIKE

OLDSCHOOL NIGGAS MAN

IM THAT NEW NIGGA! ME!

PAUL WALL DOESN'T RAP ON SOME SCIENTIFIC SHIT, THATS WHY HE CAN ROCK IN THE HOOD. HE'S NOT RAPPIN ABOUT GEORGE BUSH AND THE DAVINCI CODE AND SCIENCE AND HOW THE "PSYCHIC BLAST BEAM FROM HIS THIRD OPTICAL FORCE"...ETCETCETC. THE NIGGA IS RAPPIN ABOUT DRINKING ROBITUSSIN AND SMOKING WEED AND FUCKING BITCHES, AND THATS WASSUP. IM DEAD SERIOUS.

MEROOOOO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 19 2005, 06:54 PM

....NIGGA GONNA COME BACK AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "MY METAPHORIC ASSAULT SLICES THROUGH YOUR MATERIAL LIKE CATASTROPHIC ASPHALT SOMERSAULT THROUGH WORDPLAY SATANIC TRAGIC AFFIDAVIT MENTAL INTERCOURSE FILE SAVE IT" THATS WHEN...

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC

i just realized aesop rock reminds me of this.