Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Milton

White people rapping,

Besides Eminem, they're all garbage, yeah I listened to 3rdBass, Everlast, etc. But that's only because they were white and I wanted badly for them to be dope. After Eminem the bar has been set though, and no one has met it.

eminem is wak aswell...... he fell off years ago....

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 20 2005, 07:58 PM

May i present Aaron Carter:

pic18.jpg

The hardest nigga to get on the mike.

Straight fire!

"Then walked in

The girl I'm crushin'

And the kid spilled juice

On my Mom's new cushion"

Is that from the "I Want Candy" remix?

Originally posted by rattleytins@Nov 21 2005, 09:57 AM

i know its stereotyping but from my experience black people are more exposed to rap so they know if they're shit, wheras you'll get rich white kids who think they're cool

Oh, word, so Lil John, Yin Yang Twins and all those other garbage rappers aren't aware of them sucking?

I'll take white kid rap, kthnx.

Milton, if you set a thread up or whatever, I'll rap with you.

on the subject of white and black relations I feel like everyone should be able to call one another nigga's. You got hispanics calling themselves niggas, you got white people from the bronx saying it. We all know in 2050 its just going to be another slang word anyway.

Fuck it.

It's only a problem cos you let it be one I think. I mean if it was socially acceptable to have some white dude call another white dude a nigga the way it is for two black dudes, then where would the problem be?

No where, thats where you fuckheads.

I'll try it when you get all the black people to promise not to stab me for saying it

untill then I'm stikin with Dood

Originally posted by Jack McCoy+Nov 21 2005, 08:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jack McCoy - Nov 21 2005, 08:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Nov 20 2005, 07:58 PM

pic18.jpg

Straight fire!

"Then walked in

The girl I'm crushin'

On my Mom's new cushion"

Is that from the "I Want Candy" remix?

[/b]

shit man i dont know, i just googled his lyrics and copied and pasted the first ones that popped up.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 19 2005, 06:54 PM

OH MAN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS NIGGA IS TALKING ABOUT B!! WOW!! I DONE BEEN TO WHITEBOY PARTIES WHERE NIGGAS'LL START RAPPING ON SOME STRAIGHT SCIENTIFIC MULTISYLABLE SHIT. IM SAYIN SHIT LIKE "YOU TRYNA BATTLE WHO? LOOKIN LIKE YOU WORK AT JCREW, YOU SHOULD PICK SUTTIN ELSE TO DO, AND THANKS TO YOUR WIFEY MY BALLS NEVA BLUE. THAT BITCH DO SHIT SHE SAY SHE NEVER DO. I ASKED HER IF YOU HIT IT RIGHT SHE SAY YOU NEVER DO, ALL YOU WANNA DO IS HANG OUT WITH OTHER DUDES" NIGGA GONNA COME BACK AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "MY METAPHORIC ASSAULT SLICES THROUGH YOUR MATERIAL LIKE CATASTROPHIC ASPHALT SOMERSAULT THROUGH WORDPLAY SATANIC TRAGIC AFFIDAVIT MENTAL INTERCOURSE FILE SAVE IT" THATS WHEN I JUST START LOOKING AROUND LIKE "IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS?" THEN WHEN I SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE LIKE "WHOA DUDE! SATATNIC TRAGIC! SOMERSAULT!" THEN I JUST START PUNCHING NIGGAS IN THE FUCKING FACE AND BREAKING WINE BOTTLES AND STEALING VALUABLES.

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC

oh my god

this is twice in a row i've laughed aloud at 12oz posts. "file save it"

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 19 2005, 01:54 PM

OH MAN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS NIGGA IS TALKING ABOUT B!! WOW!! I DONE BEEN TO WHITEBOY PARTIES WHERE NIGGAS'LL START RAPPING ON SOME STRAIGHT SCIENTIFIC MULTISYLABLE SHIT. IM SAYIN SHIT LIKE "YOU TRYNA BATTLE WHO? LOOKIN LIKE YOU WORK AT JCREW, YOU SHOULD PICK SUTTIN ELSE TO DO, AND THANKS TO YOUR WIFEY MY BALLS NEVA BLUE. THAT BITCH DO SHIT SHE SAY SHE NEVER DO. I ASKED HER IF YOU HIT IT RIGHT SHE SAY YOU NEVER DO, ALL YOU WANNA DO IS HANG OUT WITH OTHER DUDES" NIGGA GONNA COME BACK AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "MY METAPHORIC ASSAULT SLICES THROUGH YOUR MATERIAL LIKE CATASTROPHIC ASPHALT SOMERSAULT THROUGH WORDPLAY SATANIC TRAGIC AFFIDAVIT MENTAL INTERCOURSE FILE SAVE IT" THATS WHEN I JUST START LOOKING AROUND LIKE "IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS?" THEN WHEN I SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE LIKE "WHOA DUDE! SATATNIC TRAGIC! SOMERSAULT!" THEN I JUST START PUNCHING NIGGAS IN THE FUCKING FACE AND BREAKING WINE BOTTLES AND STEALING VALUABLES.

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC

hahaha, this had me roflinnnn.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Nov 20 2005, 11:03 PM

eminem is the worst "popular" whiteboy ive heard rap...

seriously, if u think he is good, u need to listen for some better Lyrics.. after all, thats what makes an mc..

and he has lost soooooo many battles... he got EMBARESSED at PROJECT BLOWED in LA... please...

Can you get any vids of him getting beat? Shit would make my night :king:

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 20 2005, 08:58 PM

pic18.jpg

Straight fire!

"Then walked in

The girl I'm crushin'

On my Mom's new cushion"

fuckin gold!

:haha:

Thats because paul wall is awesome.

On the whole paul wall and mike jones thing, you all should check out chamillionaire if you already dont know. This man made a 60 song mixtape talkin shit about mike jones. Now thats dedication for you right there.

White people suck:

If theres one type of people that I cant stand, its white people. White people think theyre so cool, but in reality, white people suck. They suck far, far worse than anything that has ever sucked before.

For starters, white people dont even have any offensive derogatory terms in which to refer to them. Cracker? Honkey? Lame. If a black person was to be called a nigger, or a Chinese person directly referred to as a chink, you would either be shot, or karate chopped on the spot. Call a white person a cracker and see what happens. Nothing. Theyre just going to get into their Ford Taurus and head on back to suburbia. Sure, different nationalities from which white people are derived have their own names that might cause controversy, but who gives a shit really.

Another thing about white people is that they are scared. If you dont believe me, ring the doorbell of any random house at 2:30 in the morning. If a white person lives there, he'll open the door clutching a wooden baseball bat, while pissing on himself. You have no need to fear the bat, because he will not swing on you, nor will he even attempt to stop you from walking in and stealing his VCR. Now, if a black person or a Chinese person happen to dwell in the house, you would either be shot, or karate chopped before you even made it to the front door. To emphasize my point, take the Bird Flu for instance. A few chickens in Texas come down with a cough, and the entire European Union, which consists of, and is ran by white people, bans the import of chicken from the United States. Who gives a shit? Dont be a bunch of pussies. Eat it, its good for you. This leads me to my next point.

White people are uninteresting. For starters, the color white sucks. Mental institutions are painted white and mental institutions suck. Snow is white and it sucks. Tighty Whities were designed with the white person's itty bitty white penis and teeny tiny white balls in mind, and they suck.

Take a look at the sporting events that white people participate in. Soccer? Hockey? Lame. Who wants to watch a game where youre lucky to ever see one where either team scores more than one or two points max? There is a grand total of 5 non-white people who participate in these sports (excluding Jamaica, China, Mexico, India, Korea, the entire continent of South America as well as Africa) and thats why they suck. Lumberjack olympics? Figure skating? Bull riding? HAHAHA! No need to explain. I know that many people will disagree with me when I say that these sports suck, but guess what? Theyre white. Who gives a shit.

White people have no skills. Mexicans are very efficient at stealing, fixing up lowriders, making burritos and sleeping. Black people are world renowned rappers, basketball players and breakdancers. They have also mastered the art of slapping bitches and jocking hoes. Chinese people are KungFu masters. What can white people do? Theyre pretty good at driving 55 in the fast lane on a highway. Theyre also pretty good at being shitty. The next time youre at a party, try picking up girls with your computer programming skills and see how far that gets you.

Lastly, white people cant take a joke. Chances are, if you are white, you are on the phone with your lawyer right now trying to sue me for slander.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 19 2005, 06:54 PM

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC

highlight, right click, copy, save.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this