White people rapping,

Milton

Now Kevin Fedderline is an ill white rapper. Straight up organic hip-hop right there. I heard he has a song called "I got a deal off my bitch's fame." He fucking rules though, for real. I saw this interview on MTV with Britney's bodyguard and dude goes "When I met Kevin, I didn't like the way he dressed, the way he talked, the way he acted." And the guys like waiting for him to say "but now I really like him." And dude just goes "anyway, Britney likes him a lot."

I made a promise to myself that if I ever saw Fedderline or DJ AM in person I'd stomp the shit out of them. Then my girl drags me to some shit with AM and I didn't fucking hit him. I felt like a bitch...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Milton@Nov 20 2005, 01:01 AM

I made a promise to myself that if I ever saw Fedderline or DJ AM in person I'd stomp the shit out of them. Then my girl drags me to some shit with AM and I didn't fucking hit him. I felt like a bitch...

Yo, frill.

I bumped into Nicole Richie one time at the Stussy store in Manhattan, but she was boyfriendless.

But I gotchu on the whole smacking those dudes in the throat.

If you good rap if you suck dont. Black, white, green whatever. Even GangSTa! rap with intelligent lyrics is nice every once in a while.

Oh and You think your underground cause you live in your moms basement, come trippin' at me you do a face plant. Word, Homeslice. :D :haha:

Originally posted by Weapon X@Nov 20 2005, 02:50 AM

The worst is when white people who suck at rap get together with other white rappers who can't rap and put together a show on like a Tuesday at 7pm and tell people to come.

fucking A..

same shit happenes here..

fucking rich white kids wearing jeans and flip flops sounding corny constantly reapting themselves during conversation like "thats whats up", "yeah thats whats up"

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 19 2005, 07:27 PM

^^

Look at emceeing like playing the guitar: It's easy to sound like you know what you're doing when you're pulling on a $5000 electric that's plugged into a $1000 amp that's stocked with distortion, chorus and reverb than it is to belt out something decent on an acoustic because you have way less to hide behind, and that's a fact. It's about doing the most with the least... not disguising it.

Now wait a second, it's worth noting that there is a big difference between spending 6 Gs on equiptment and putting in work to amass a respectable vocabulary. I will agree that it is annoying as fuck when dudes throw some big word that they overheard somewhere into a freestyle, use it totally out of context, and think their shit sounds intelligent. But if some literate motherfucker actually knows a lot of words, their correct pronunciation, and their meanings, then that shit will only improve their ability to express a thought. Of course, if they lack flow and style, it won't do them any good... which I think is the bigger issue with corny party rappers. Who, by the way, I have seen in all colors at lame college parties back in the day.

*For the record, I totally agree with the rest of this post.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Nov 20 2005, 12:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Nov 20 2005, 12:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Nov 20 2005, 01:01 AM

I made a promise to myself that if I ever saw Fedderline or DJ AM in person I'd stomp the shit out of them.  Then my girl drags me to some shit with AM and I didn't fucking hit him. I felt like a bitch...

Yo, frill.

I bumped into Nicole Richie one time at the Stussy store in Manhattan, but she was boyfriendless.

But I gotchu on the whole smacking those dudes in the throat.

[/b]

Who smacks someone in the throat, punch someone in the throat maybe. If someone tried to smack me in the throat I'd be like what?

Besides Eminem, they're all garbage, yeah I listened to 3rdBass, Everlast, etc. But that's only because they were white and I wanted badly for them to be dope. After Eminem the bar has been set though, and no one has met it.

this thread is so off point. Race does give a person the skill to freestyle. Some people just have the natural talent, black or white. Its the subject manner that is being rapped about that can be far fetched. and yeah remember you can be the whitest of poor and the richest of black, Just because a person is born white doesnt mean they have always walked down a golden road.. The best frestyles general will come from something that is heartfelt. If you grow up in a suburban environment, white or black ;it is hard to rhyme about something that you havent been exposed to, and when you do it looks stupid. A white, Black,hispanic,asain person can shine in freestyle, if they have the talent,heart and stay real to themselves.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I just want to make sure nobody missed this gem:

Originally posted by turbo17livesinhell@Nov 19 2005, 09:59 AM

i dont think white people invented music.... Before there were whit people i think the people in africawere dancin along with tribal music.......

Originally posted by Milton+Nov 19 2005, 11:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milton - Nov 19 2005, 11:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

I'm a white person that can rhyme, but I feel as though the majority of fratboys who have subjected Intergalictic to one too many spins have made it impossible for actual legitimate white lyricists to freestyle...

Thank you... Good day.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Milton@Nov 19 2005, 05:58 PM

Or especially guys that come up to me at parties for no reason and go "yo, you rap, listen to this..." "I got more hoes than you and your bros...."

we got it, you rap.

Besides Eminem, they're all garbage, yeah I listened to 3rdBass, Everlast, etc. But that's only because they were white and I wanted badly for them to be dope. After Eminem the bar has been set though, and no one has met it.

chesta p, farma g, jehst, skinnyman, braintax, lowkey, etc, there are a lot of sick white rappers even just in London, and the usa must hold slightly more rappers than london does.

i think the people saying that race is irrelevant are true, although rap is part of black culture, that doesn't mean white people can't rap, it may mean less can though because they dont really understand what rap is.

i think that the thread is completely right, but it should be:

why people who can't rap should stop. not why white people should stop.

...that's just the opinion of a white rapper though!