Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Milton

White people rapping,

When I go to parties there is a new(ish) trend of white people "freestyling." They should really stop because the great majority of them suck. Quotable lines I've heard in the past.

"Bitch, bitch, you make me itch."

"I got more hoes than a pimp."

"I'm a pimp with a limp"

"I'm tip-sy but I still rock the M I K E"

"I'll pull your hoe like velcro"

etc.

Guest KING BLING

Your skin is pink like a shrimp,

I'm black on the inside with a white pigment

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Nov 19 2005, 09:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Nov 19 2005, 09:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Word. And blacks should just stop fucking with the piano because white people invented that.

:what:

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-KING BLING@Nov 19 2005, 09:34 AM

White people invented music

:lol: :lol:

i dunno, i heard a lot of negros say some pretty fucking stupid stuff rapping..so maybe blacks should stop too!

Guest KING OF HELL

its not any different then rhyming "nigga" with "trigga" four thousand times.

I sort of know what Milton means. i think after 8 mile came out alot of people just got into ryming on some gimmick shit.

But in a different sense the hip hop genre'/s gone's way beyond race.

they should know when someone has beat them and just walk away..ahh the good ol' days of house party rapping...

i've got a backpack full of ultra flat black..one of the best lines i have heard..

I've heard some really good white rappers to be perfectly honest. And ofcourse some shitty ones but I'd say same applies to any race.

I remember this one dude had his hat on slanted while battling in my cities red light district.

And this white dude was like "You know this kid belongs in ***** *****, that shit is fate, cos when he's out aqfter dark he can't even keep his hat straight".

that was a good line.

If they are good rappers, I'm all for them, thats cool. But it is these rich abercrombie kids that say "oh ya I freestyle" to a bitch at a house party. And then when bitch says "let me hear it" dude comes out with "Bitch bitch you make me itch." Or especially guys that come up to me at parties for no reason and go "yo, you rap, listen to this..." "I got more hoes than you and your bros...."

I think it just applies to people who can't rap generally. They should quit freestyling. But when I see the preppy frat boy on mtv telling a bitch "oh ya, I freestyle" and then saying "I'm in a van, ya in a van, its not a car, we'll go far." It bothers me.

Saying it bothers me too would be the wrong words. Cos at the end of the day I know I'm the one really trying to promote my shit with some releases to back me while these people are trying to front.

*edit I do know what you mean though.

a wise man once told me white people rap because theyre angry, black people rap because theyer poor.

I disagree and wholey believe your wise friend was an idiot. De la soul all went to univeristy. So did das fx. Not saying they might not have been poor but if you going to univerisity theres only a certain level of gutterness one can embody.

And look at whats his face in style wars (dude with the glasses talking about how much he loves racking paint). Kids way more gutter than half these rappers.

I don't know...

I"m kind of feeling that:

I'm in a van, ya in a van, it's not a car, we will go far.

I agree in general. The worst is the kind who don't limit their loud obnoxious freestyle rappppin' to house parties. coffee shops. "This coffee's really hot like your bitches twat, I have a big gun, want to have some fun?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this