Photography: 12oz's HALL OF ILL

8onus

all right, check it

this is an idea i been throwing around for a while, i'd love to see it evolve into some type of book/website or something.

basicly there is a lot of talent in the photo thread and some of that work needs to be able to stand out. this is it. i'll maintin the tthread but what goes in here is up to yall, i'de like to keep it all photos and no coments, cause theres enough of that iin the actual photo thread...

my idea:

when you in the photo thread and see something so dope, nominate it, it takes 5 people to second the nomination for the pic to reach hall of fame. you CAN NOT NPOMINATE your self.

i will then post the picture in here with the authors descriptions etc. so keep an eye out in the photo thread. i think this is a better idea than the photo battle. so lets get to nominating.

DO NOT POST NOMINEES IN HERE DO ALL THAT SHIT IN THE PHOTO THREAD.

the shots can be old or new, and also, i will upload HALL OF ILL winners to a seperate host so they will permanatly be up here.

holla.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I understand the very good intentions you have on this one and its cool. Still i have to tell you that i cant see it working. The photothread is cool right now a) because of all the photos and b) of all the talk around the subject (critique, techniques etc etc) Your whole nomination system will clog the thread really hard and it will create some sort of competition, chain of command attitude that is really not needed imo. I vote against the notion but since i havent contributed a single photo in ages and i really havent took part in said thread, i'll let this one open for discussion with the photonerds.

my 2c

• 3 weeks later...