Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shogun_Assassin

Who wants to make some money?

Mturk.com

Amazon is giving you a chance at three cents, per set of pics that you look at. All you have to do, is look at a set of pictures, and pick the best one that correlates to a given address and business name. The money is put into your Amazon.com account, and can then be transferred to your actual bank account. There are people who don't have jobs and can sit on there all day, and make 150 a day. Also they aren't trying to scam you, if something happens and you lose all your HIT's as they call them, they give you an Amazon.com gift card.

This is for all the lazy shits that can't find a job, but have enough time to sit on the 12oz.

Also, the pics are terrible, so much so that they are funny. And sometimes you can catch some graff in some of them. Nothing i would be too excited about, but some of it is funny. like when you are looking for a business, and all the pics are of the side of a UPS truck.

Well, lets say you make six dollars an hour, which is ten cents a minute... Can you make money like that? Or is it slow and it takes a while to cycle through pictres. I could sit here with a blunt and a pot of coffee and be happy to do it for 6 bucks =p

it all really depends on how fast your connection is, in all reality, i have gone through probably 20 or so in a minute when i use the computer at school. But if im at home using dialup, itsa not that fast. so it depends. but tere are only 6 or so pics on every page, so it doesnt take that long. and most of them are the box that says the business isnt represented in these pics, so im sure if you wanted you could jst go through clicking that and see where you end up at the end of the day. im just givin people the info.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Nov 16 2005, 01:27 PM

Well, lets say you make six dollars an hour, which is ten cents a minute... Can you make money like that? Or is it slow and it takes a while to cycle through pictres. I could sit here with a blunt and a pot of coffee and be happy to do it for 6 bucks =p

i, uh...i hate to tell you...i make alot more than that.

for doing less. :p

i know what i'll be doing for the next few hours

wait, this was in the agreement: I authorize the electronic transfer of funds, and if I request services, for Amazon Mechanical Turk to debit my bank account. what does it mean to debit one's bank account?

Guest fr8lover

i like that almost 100% of the pictures don't "best represent" the business listed. were these taken drive-by from a computer or something? i didn't bother to read the FAQ.

drive by. they are testing you for the first several. you'll get rejected if you don't put 'none' for the first several sets.

Eh this shit isn't worth it. It took me like 15 minutes to accumulate 107 HITs by stopping the page before they loaded and randomly clicking. I didn't know you actually had to match the right photo, its now telling me some have been rejected. Fuck that.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Nov 16 2005, 06:59 PM

i know what i'll be doing for the next few hours

wait, this was in the agreement: I authorize the electronic transfer of funds, and if I request services, for Amazon Mechanical Turk to debit my bank account. what does it mean to debit one's bank account?

debiting is taking money out.

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 16 2005, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 16 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Nov 16 2005, 01:27 PM

Well, lets say you make six dollars an hour, which is ten cents a minute... Can you make money like that?  Or is it slow and it takes a while to cycle through pictres.  I could sit here with a blunt and a pot of coffee and be happy to do it for 6 bucks =p

i, uh...i hate to tell you...i make alot more than that.

for doing less. :p

[/b]

Im saying, 6 bucks is a samich... PeAce!

Ewww man, this shit is retarded. I picked music pictures, and they show albums with no names on the fucking cover, then ask you for the correct name. No thx.

Guest fr8lover

haha i just did one where every picture was taken at night...you'd think they could at least elimiate SOME error by doing it during the day...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this