british man magically cured of aids?

Abracadabra

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Nov 14 2005, 05:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Nov 14 2005, 05:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 14 2005, 07:30 PM

my skepticism of this the story is only increased by seeing his face. i mean, how on earth did this guy even get laid in the first place?

You're forgetting, he's BRITISH.

He's probably the Brad Pitt of his neighborhood.

[/b]

ZING to dr. dazzle!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by John Birch@Nov 14 2005, 10:36 PM

this ain't crossfire, but I figured I'd mention that I once heard that some nordic white people (northern euros) have a natural immunity to aids. Has anyone else heard this? Or do I watch too much late night public acess cable shows?

thats the way the illuminati wouldve wanted it.

Originally posted by John Birch@Nov 14 2005, 08:36 PM

this ain't crossfire, but I figured I'd mention that I once heard that some nordic white people (northern euros) have a natural immunity to aids. Has anyone else heard this? Or do I watch too much late night public acess cable shows?

I heard the same thing about a year ago but it was some broad in africa, who has had hiv for a bunch of years, given birth to 4 kids free of the virus, and has had sex with many people with known hiv. But then I never heard about it again. Who knows? Not me.

well, seeing as how chimpanzees have been getting SIV (simian immunodeficiency virus) for decades, and it doesn't harm them, i suppose it would make sense that there are some humans out there who can fight off the virus.

still, HIV is only the virus that causes AIDS

the guy never had AIDS to begin with, only HIV

no one in any history, anecdotal or not, has lived with AIDS for more than about ten years.

there are also plenty of cases of women giving birth to HIV free babies, even though the moms have HIV

this shit is all being studied to try to get some idea of how to cure the shit.

and there are also new strains of HIV, resistant to treatment

it's going both directions.

Originally posted by azert@Nov 16 2005, 11:50 AM

^^Oh yeah, cause all scientists are RACISTS. Every single one of them.

nothing to do with racism. whichever pharmacuetical company gets the patent on the cure, they're going to charge an arm and a leg for it to maximise profits putting it out of reach of poorer nations (read: africa & asia)

But saying "blacks" makes it sound like the distributors are excluding black people in particular, or all black people are too poor to buy the cure.

Edit: And of course no one is going to give the cure away. It's just like when someone needs a heart transplant, they're not going to give the patient the heart for free. The more serious your condition is, the more it's going to cost you.

haha..^ I would venture to guess that the MAJORITY of "blacks" affected by the AIDS epidemic are going to be too poor to afford this cure if a price tag is attached to it..hell, most people in Africa can't even afford the most basic drugs to ease their suffering, much less the more complex pharmecutical cocktails that are used by those afflicted with the disease to extend their lives..

True Story

it would be nice if some first world (european and america) countries could include AIDS cure in their aid package to third world countries (generally those affected hardest by the AIDS epidemic, face it San Fran ain't hurtin like Nigeria)..that would do a lot towards restoring my faith in the system..nope, instead we fund Al Quada and the Taliban for years until it no longer suits our interests..thank you rich white people..

I'm not arguing that many people in Africa are poor and will in no way be able to afford the cure, but there are black people in other countries who can afford it. If he was talking about most africans than he was right, but he said blacks so that includes every person who is from African descent, and there are blacks who can afford it.