The 18yr old +14yr old "kidnapping" shit.

Tyler Durden

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Nov 13 2005, 10:45 PM

oh and also, that 14 year old girl whos missing from pa, in her pics, shes cute and the 18 yr old due who they coppers are lookin for bc her parents are dead, well them 2 are fucking and nuked the parentage you heard it here first.

Speaking of which......

http://www.myspace.com/meantxtoxlive

http://www.myspace.com/haydren

Read homeboys comments on his latest blog. Haha.

I'm surprised there isnt a thread on this already.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Nov 14 2005, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Nov 14 2005, 02:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GamblersGrin@Nov 13 2005, 10:45 PM

oh and also, that 14 year old girl whos missing from pa, in her pics, shes cute and the 18 yr old due who they coppers are lookin for bc her parents are dead, well them 2 are fucking and nuked the parentage you heard it here first.

Speaking of which......

http://www.myspace.com/meantxtoxlive

http://www.myspace.com/haydren

Read homeboys comments on his latest blog. Haha.

I'm surprised there isnt a thread on this already.

[/b]

im right about this story. that town lititz is a small ass amish town w/ the 1st pretzel maker in the united states. they have good pretzels there. anyways, i was perusing their friends and theres a post by teh girl here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...23C084EB6124773 and its from yesterday and shes talking about math. from what i know she was in indiana or some shit on the run from the coppers.

The way I see it playing out is this:

1) He shot her parents on his own, and then actually took her with him against her will. He is 18 and killed two people in front of three juveniles. Then he took one of the juveniles against her will across state lines. In other words, dude is fucked. They will likely get a conviction of 1st degree murder on the simple fact that he was fucking a 14 year old. (He could argue that it was not planned, but then why did he have the gun?) Moreover, he has no mitigating circumstances that we know of besides being what appeared to be a well adjusted slightly nerdy 18 year old. There is a good chance that he gets the needle. She gets nothing.

2) He shot the parents without her being involved, then she was distraught and went with him because she didn't know what was going on. He probably still gets the shot. She gets nothing, perhaps aiding and abetting but since she is 14 she'll likely get probation or a misdemeanor on plea bargain.

3) They plotted together for him to kill the parents and then to run away together. In this case it is easily murder uno. He is an 18 fucking a 14. He took her across state lines and killed her parents because they wouldn't let him be with her. No 50-80 year old jury in the country is going to given him anything less than murder 1. He'd be lucky to get murder 2 on a plea. He will most likely get the death penalty because he is over the required age and the crime is pretty heinous, double murder in front of kids and all. She'll also get murder one and could be tried as an adult. She'll likely get life but since she is only 14 they could be lenient. Especially since she was "infulenced" by him.

The question becomes, is this what should happen?

Originally posted by Milton@Nov 14 2005, 08:59 PM

The way I see it playing out is this:

1) He shot her parents on his own, and then actually took her with him against her will. He is 18 and killed two people in front of three juveniles. Then he took one of the juveniles against her will across state lines. In other words, dude is fucked. They will likely get a conviction of 1st degree murder on the simple fact that he was fucking a 14 year old. (He could argue that it was not planned, but then why did he have the gun?) Moreover, he has no mitigating circumstances that we know of besides being what appeared to be a well adjusted slightly nerdy 18 year old. There is a good chance that he gets the needle. She gets nothing.

2) He shot the parents without her being involved, then she was distraught and went with him because she didn't know what was going on. He probably still gets the shot. She gets nothing, perhaps aiding and abetting but since she is 14 she'll likely get probation or a misdemeanor on plea bargain.

3) They plotted together for him to kill the parents and then to run away together. In this case it is easily murder uno. He is an 18 fucking a 14. He took her across state lines and killed her parents because they wouldn't let him be with her. No 50-80 year old jury in the country is going to given him anything less than murder 1. He'd be lucky to get murder 2 on a plea. He will most likely get the death penalty because he is over the required age and the crime is pretty heinous, double murder in front of kids and all. She'll also get murder one and could be tried as an adult. She'll likely get life but since she is only 14 they could be lenient. Especially since she was "infulenced" by him.

The question becomes, is this what should happen?

Hmmm... I'll have a number 3 please!

I also assume it was number three. But thats not what I meant. I mean is one 18 year old dying and a 14 year old going to jail for at least 10-15 years the correct outcome for the situation. Something just seems off about killing an 18 year old. On the other hand something seems very wrong about not killing someone who killed two people and fucked three children up for the rest of their lives.

I guess it's like Jay-Z said... The power of the P.U.... In fact a lot of women would assume that a 14 year old girl and an 18 year old male have about the same maturity. Kind of makes you wonder who the mastermind of the whole thing was, if she was in on it that is.