Sexual Healing?

geezpot

http://www.kamous.com/translator/s.asp?l=857

Anyone have some they might want to add/share?

Here's a few more...

Iced Mike:

Freeze your pee in an ice cube tray, then insert a cube into your partners rectum. Then screw your partner in the ass and enjoy the pee melting down over your wee-wee.

The Mung:

Obtain a female that has been dead for 2-3 days (the time period since death is important). Then place your mouth just outside her vaginal opening. Have a friend jump on her stomach, and try to catch as much stuff that comes out as you can in your mouth.

The Zombie Mask:

While getting head from your favorite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those pretty little eyes" when you blow your load. Then, just when you're ready to spew a good week's worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Peppermint

Punch a chick in the nose then nut on her face.

Boston Reach Around (Yes, this is for you homo)

Does this need explaining?

Dirty Sanchez 1

Bumping a girl (or guy, homo) from behind then proceeding to stick your finger in her ass and wipe the contents across her upper lip.

Dirty Sanchez 2

The act of nutting across the upper lip of a female.

Casek, the 12oz is fucking hilarious.

Anyway, here goes

Apache Warrior: When girl has an orgasm knock your dick over her open mouth to make the sound an indian makes. you know like with your hand over your mouth making the whoop sound, its funny.

Bobsled: So this basically involves hittin' the girl doggy style at the top of the stairs. Then right when you bust, which I'm sure is soon after insertion for most of the little shits on here, you yell bobsled, and push her, then ride her down the staris like a sled.

Also this isn't a position at all, but its really funny to say and then explain to people who don't know what it means.

Slippery Bathtub: i.e. a girl who is so loose and open, that when you fuck your balls slip inside her.

these aren't really positions though, they are more like acts.

what 's the name for it when a girl and a guy are doing it, the girl's head pointing to the 9 o'clock position, and the guy's head pointing to the 3 o'clock position???

one of my coworkers and i were discussing that there are hardly any good names for positions..

there's missionary, and doggy style, and cowgirl.

but what the fuck are some other names for positions?

after he'd consulted some friends, he decided that the name for that crazy 9/3 oclock shit is the 'hucklebuckle' . wtf.

Originally posted by symbols@Nov 14 2005, 12:27 PM

these aren't really positions though, they are more like acts.

what 's the name for it when a girl and a guy are doing it, the girl's head pointing to the 9 o'clock position, and the guy's head pointing to the 3 o'clock position???

one of my coworkers and i were discussing that there are hardly any good names for positions..

there's missionary, and doggy style, and cowgirl.

but what the fuck are some other names for positions?

after he'd consulted some friends, he decided that the name for that crazy 9/3 oclock shit is the 'hucklebuckle' . wtf.

that's not the '23' is it?

i don't fuckin know?

is it?

there are all kindsa crazy positions, having nothing to do with cuming in a girl's mouth or shitting on her stomach, and they never get any good names.

what about when the dude is on his knees and fucking the girl from behind like in a sitting up position? that's a good one.

name it.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by symbols@Nov 14 2005, 01:33 PM

what about when the dude is on his knees and fucking the girl from behind like in a sitting up position? that's a good one.

name it.

It depends in which hole it is, but... Pisokollito

ask your boss, hehe

The Porcell: while going down on a girl, stick your nose into her and sneeze.

The (insert my real name) Wheel: girl is on her knees giving a guy head while the guy is standing up. the guy attempts to do a cartwheel while keeping his dick in her mouth. Most likely will result in the girl getting kneed in the head and the guy falling over miserably. The name makes a lot more sense if you know my name.

Guest imported_Tesseract

On a sidenote, one of the indications of awesome sex is when shit is so intense that you constantly change positions without even stickin it out. The inbetween phases on switching positions are always the best.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The worst is when you are actually enjoying it as a sport and try to do some shit you've seen in the movies just for fun. Once i was bangin doggystyle and i thought 'spit on her ass from half a meter away?" why not!

I got a really bad look in return.

The Compton Gangbang

You meet a young lady at the bar. She tells you she has a boyfriend, but she ends up going home with you anyway for a one-night stand. When you take her to your place, tell your friends to wait outside your bedroom door. Just when she's about to get off, your friends barge in the room and plainly beat the shit out of her. That should teach her not to fuck around. (Ladies, feel free to perform a Compton Gangbang on guys too. I know you've got some fat girlfriends to help you out.

Pig Roast

While you're plugging some girl's hole doggie style, (up the dirt road or the funhole, pick your poison) she's blowing your best friend's cock at the same time, hence simulating a pig on a spit. Very Similar to Chinese Finger Cuffs.

This is clearly the 'spit roast'

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Nov 14 2005, 07:30 PM

Pig Roast

While you're plugging some girl's hole doggie style, (up the dirt road or the funhole, pick your poison) she's blowing your best friend's cock at the same time, hence simulating a pig on a spit. Very Similar to Chinese Finger Cuffs.

This is clearly the 'spit roast'

Give your buddy a double high-five, and you have the Eiffel Tower.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Nov 14 2005, 08:15 PM

The Porcell: while going down on a girl, stick your nose into her and sneeze.

The (insert my real name) Wheel: girl is on her knees giving a guy head while the guy is standing up. the guy attempts to do a cartwheel while keeping his dick in her mouth. Most likely will result in the girl getting kneed in the head and the guy falling over miserably. The name makes a lot more sense if you know my name.

Hahahha. I dont remember your real name man but that mental image i am getting is fuckin great.