How (the fuck) do I get someone to stop snoring?

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Guys,

Well, as my Husband does this and does it well lol I can kind of chime in.

When it comes to a cure, there is no single solution that will guarantee to work for everyone. There are products available out there currently that helps alter your breathing pathway and improves your breathing throughout the night. Products such as snoring pillow, which elevate your head when you sleep to promote more airflow intake during the night works for those with mild snoring only. Machines like the CPAP will provide you with sufficient air at night, so that you don't snore. Snoring mouth guards will prevent your tongue from dropping into your throat. All these will work fine, depending on the severity of your snoring. But bear in mind, this is not natural, once you stop using it; your snoring will come back (usually) My husband tried with some success https://www.weelinks.info/u/stop-snoring/ which did seem to help.

Are you still having issues? I can only give my sympathy lol

Regards - Jill

57 minutes ago, Jill562210 said:

Hi Guys,

Well, as my Husband does this and does it well lol I can kind of chime in.

When it comes to a cure, there is no single solution that will guarantee to work for everyone. There are products available out there currently that helps alter your breathing pathway and improves your breathing throughout the night. Products such as snoring pillow, which elevate your head when you sleep to promote more airflow intake during the night works for those with mild snoring only. Machines like the CPAP will provide you with sufficient air at night, so that you don't snore. Snoring mouth guards will prevent your tongue from dropping into your throat. All these will work fine, depending on the severity of your snoring. But bear in mind, this is not natural, once you stop using it; your snoring will come back (usually) My husband tried with some success https://www.weelinks.info/u/stop-snoring/ which did seem to help.

Are you still having issues? I can only give my sympathy lol

Regards - Jill

What’s your Venmo?

• 1 year later...
On 11/14/2005 at 1:25 AM, mr.yuck said:

Actually you should tell him to go to a sleep doctor about that shit. My dad had a problem like that and it was killing him. Sleep apnea. When you stop breathing in the middle of the night. It can be fixed.

Bring back the black text 

• Truth 1

On 3/4/2022 at 10:14 AM, Elena Delle Donne said:

ear plugs are pretty easy, getting checked for sleep apnea is better. sleep apnea actually kills you in the long run, but it's not fun like a lot of other things that kill you, so i'd just get checked for it. 

Moms dukes has the ol sleep ap machine. Shits fuckin weird. She got fat and started snoring really gnarly. It is a major health concern and if you got some good health insurance you’re straight though. Idfk how people sleep with those things. 

• Truth 1