its 9:32 pm WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA DOIN....

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh nothing just realizing that the girl i love still isnt gunna hook up with me even though she broke up with her boyfreind, becasue she still likes him. and im realizing that i havent done like anything for about 2 weeks, all i do is sit on my ass. and im wondering weather bombing on hallowean is a good idea

p.s. its only 7:10 here

10:07 why does dj swamp sounds familiar?

its a fun night for me even though im just at the crib with my girl and she isnt talking to me i still have 3 beers lol and some hydros oh yeah......

just cuz u havent done anything in 2 weeks dont mean shit, also give the girl time. and i dont think its a good idea to go bombing just my opinion....

EDITED: 666th post on Halloween!!!!

Got sloppy drunk at my friend's halloween party.

*friends and I dressed as resevoir dogs, I was blonde! (10 people asked if we were blues brothers, 5 asked if we were the men in black, 4 knew who we were, and the funny ones - the "tall man" from Phantasim and Bible Salesman.)

But anyway, girl I love seems to not feel the same way, only on a friendship level (I hate my life...) so I got really depressed and drank a lot, then I ducked out and went painting at like 8:30. It was cool, cops just passed me by. Too concerned about people stealing pumpkins. Also, who is going to believe that I was painting? I looked like some guy that just had a rough day at the office.

So I came home at like 9:45 and took a shower...

10:41 for me right now...

not doing much really...supposed to be doing homework...before i was thinking of doing homework i watched the first few inning of game 4...its tied up last time i checked, about an hour ago...earlier i wasted a streak at the yard, did some silver tags, and did a single piece...missed class because i was enjoying myself a little too much at the yard...watched the full moon come up...it was kinda orangish at first...this is supposedly the first holloween full moon in 46 years or something....fuck it...ill attempt that homework now....

u know hwat i just remembered that they have the little thing that tells u the time on the bottom left had of the screen im such a dork... oh well

and what the fuck is up with puff daddy diddy? he need a spelling lesson from THE LAW piddydid???

ah yes beer#2 im drinking pretty slow

Guest serpent of the light

its 666 on the kitchen floor

its 911 here in 303 and i'm sititng on my ass talking to friends thousands of miles away and being emo. listening to afi

xxx303

its 11:30 pm eastern timer here in CT, an i got drunk because i talked to too many german writer tonight who call american beer "budwieser-bladder-bursting-water-homo beer" so i said "FUCK THAT YOUR WOMEDN BEER AND WEED IS BETTER THAN OURS BUT I CAN STILL GET DRUNK, bone a fat bitch and smoke schwag" and i got drunk boned a fat bitch and smoked dirt only to remember i got work tomorrow :(

nachos sound good.

I;m sitting here sippin a coors and about to make a mix tape for he girl that took care of me the other night when i was vomiting everywhere...I'm taking her out on a date friday...heh heh heh

who says that its impossible to get girls while dressed like a fetus and vomiting up food that you ate over a week ago?

Originally posted by iCEBERG

its 11:30 pm eastern timer here in CT, an i got drunk because i talked to too many german writer tonight who call american beer "budwieser-bladder-bursting-water-homo beer" so i said "FUCK THAT YOUR WOMEDN BEER AND WEED IS BETTER THAN OURS BUT I CAN STILL GET DRUNK, bone a fat bitch and smoke schwag" and i got drunk boned a fat bitch and smoked dirt only to remember i got work tomorrow :(

true that except the work part... on a good note I may get a job tomorrow but it is hard ass work... =(

Archived