Medical Advice

Milton

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Nov 14 2005, 10:58 AM

i have a realy fucked ups tory about flushing things down the toilet.

my friend was living in a basement apartment. and upstairs lived a 20-25 year old girl and her multiple boyfriends. i dont know what this bitch was doing. but one day we heard a disturbing noise coming from the bathroom.when we went to check it out. the pipe from the drain in the shower shot out a shit load of bloody tampons,used condoms, and toilet paper. it was by far the most disgusting thing i have ever seen. we were both dry heaving and he had to leave his house for 2 days while they cleaned it all up. it was disgustinng dudes

That is motherfucking hilarious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by McPhoo@Nov 14 2005, 03:25 AM

^ word, this tiny little indian dude i used to go to highschool with had those things for miles. He said he never figured out what caused them.. they'd just show up one day and then disappear a few days later..

------------------------

I have terribly painful ganglions on both of my wrists.. they're basically little mineral build-ups in the joints of your wrists and hurt like fucking hell. I've been to the doc about it and he said that they're too small to warrant surgery, but big enough that they're basically going to hurt like a bitch forever.

I've heard you can just smash your wrist with a huge book or a brick or something, and hopefully break the ganglion before your bones, but i'm not so game on this strategy..

Although, I've also heard that these things can mysteriously break up / go away without any outside intervention.. can anyone verify this, cause they're a real pain in the ass.

Yo, I had a ganglion on my wrist for a loooong time, b. It would go away and then comeback and stuff. But then a year or two ago, it left and never came back.. Hopefully for good.

This one doctor told me that the Chinese smash it with a book, but he suggested not to try it. And another doctor told me that surgery could remove it, but it's not worth the risk, as it is close to my tendon for the index finger.

Try just leaving it...no matter how embarassing it gets when you're trying to play a game of pool at the bar.

but seriously i had an ingrown toenail once and it was bothering me reeeal bad, it hurt just to put on shoes and walk with this ingrown toenail, so one day after i got out of the shower i decide "thats it, Im gonna go in and cut the damn toenail out of my toe" so i grab some rubbing alcohol, a nail file,needle,and toe nail clipper, first i took the nail file and sort of lifted my toe nail a little, and by doing that puss just started to come out from where my toenail was ingrown it was gross but it stopped hurting, then i finally got to the point where i was to clip my ingrown toe nail out with a brazilian surgen accuracy, it hurt like hell but since then my toes been doing just fine no infections or anything...i should be a doctor :king: